Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fpalm

I hate when companies get celebrities to start preaching this stuff about bullying. It's almost like it's the "go-to" subject to get into the public eyes good books. I can't help but cringe everytime WWE get guys like Sheamus, who has come across as a massive bully on TV during the years to do these contrived speeches about how he was "bullied" as a child :rolleyes:

I just find it pretty fake how these celebrities talk about being bullied. It's almost like every celebrity has been bullied. I've been teased during my life but I definitely wouldn't say I was "bullied"... and I certaintly wouldn't lie about it and make it out to be worse.

I just think WWE are coming across as a little desperate for media attention or something. Like they have something to prove to people. I remember CM Punk was doing one of these BAS promos and he looked flustered at what to say :lmao.

They should seriously just stick to their own audience and leave it at that. Whatever happened to not giving a fuck? Stop trying to please the ignorant, WWE.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be a star, be a bully.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I can't put into words how stupid this topic is. It's been done to death, we get it. Everyone hates anti-bullying campaigns.

Also LOL at celebrities pretending to be bullied, "it's almost like every celebrity has been bullied" probably because they have? Do you know the bullying statistics? It's staggering. Have you been bullied? I have. Everyone I know has been bullied, even the bullies themselves. So assuming that it's not as big of a problem as the WWE are making out just makes you look stupid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.