Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started thinking about getting gifts for people or what I want myself. Always seem to have trouble deciding what to get for some people, and I usually don't want much. But this year there's a few things I think I'm going to be hoping for, nothing too serious.

I went back a few pages and didn't see a thread on this, unless I missed it. Here are a few things I want, not sure if I'll get them all but whatever. It's all good in any case, never was too into the holidays the past few years...

Buddha Board - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgakwdsywQ (Kind of lame to most people I bet but I'd have fun with it)

Plasma Ball - For tripping balls

Turntable with a speaker - So I can buy obscure cheap ass records at thrift stores / flea markets and listen to them.

Maybe a Grateful Dead record to go with the turntable if I get that. Would be cool.

And two books: TiHKAL (Tryptamines i Have Known And Loved) and PiHKAL (Phenethylamines i Have Known and Loved) by Alexander Shulgin. I would ask for the new Shulgin Index but it's $85.00 and I'd feel uncomfortable asking for someone to spend that much on a book for me. I'll just get it myself probably.

And that's pretty much it. I'd love to ask for something awesome like a 72" 3D TV or a sick ass car but that would never happen lol.

So what are others hoping for this Christmas or whatever other holiday?

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
You know you're old when all you really want is new clothes. Although I'd also love a new iPod. Haven't upgraded since 2005 and I've been without one in general for a year.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I've wanted a bourbon flavoured prostitute ever since I was 15, but everybody keeps telling me "next year", so I'm not holding out much hope. Actually I've all but given up any hope I had.

There isn't really anything specific that I've bothered to ask for this year. There's a couple TV boxsets that I want, but that's about it. My buddies always wind up at my place over Christmas with tonnes of booze and shit, so I haven't had to ask for my favourite whiskey over the holidays in a while. That always used to be my go to. "Whatever, just get me a bottle of Jameson or something." Now it's "Whatever... but I don't really need Jameson." Guess a drunken fuck up like me can never have enough Jameson, though.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I'd like an HDTV, an iPod, because I'm young these are possibilties. I'd also enjoy a pair of skiis, renting's getting expensive.

I just wrote down a list of all the WWE DVD's that I would like to revisit, and emailed them to people asking for what I'd like.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Keyboard for rockband 3
the following games the force unleashed 2, smackdown vs raw 2011, UFC Undisputed 2010,
a nude mickie james

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
I believe I'm getting the entire set of Seinfeld on DVD, which is what I want most. I also wouldn't mind picking up Frasier on DVD sometime, but I may just do that for myself once I finish the Seinfeld set in six or so months.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Being with my girl and family is enough but I suppose I like the food second best.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Being with my girl and family is enough but I suppose I like the food second best.
This isn't the "What do you like about Christmas?" thread. PRESENTS it's what it's all about, everything else can fuck off. Like having a good time with your family and stuff. To hell with world peace too.

Guess I want something wrestling related. And a few movies. Maybe a game as well. Really don't know these days.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I have no real wishlist to be honest. There isn't even really any games that I can think of that I am too bothered to get. Maybe Fallout New Vegas. And some aftershave.

I'm easily pleased.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
My wishlist literally has like 50+ things on it. But, I think I'd want these the most...

Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - PS3
ShayCarl T-Shirt
A PS1
A SNES
Anything to add to my SAW collection

·
✔
21,671 Posts
I like money from my extended family because my parents actually know the clothes I like, have gotten me some great ones over the years. With money I can go and buy whatever I want, usually online.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts