Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we all know there is a much "bigger picture" behind this whole Nexus thing..and we have heard Barret say this almost every week. Now last week he said that the attack on Taker was all part of the big picture too..

Okay so this is what has happened so far:
Night before bragging rights was the UFC ppv.
We all know what happened after that (Taker/Lesnar)
Now taker is "dead" after nexus helped kane.
Brock is on 6 month medical suspension (which means he cant fight for UFC for 6 months)

So think about this:
some time before the Mania, Barret come out and reavels that Lesnar was part of this bigger picture. Lesnar comes out, and tells us that he was the one who orderd Nexus to take out taker blah blah.. then after a few weeks of bullying around, Taker comes back with the biker gimmick and challenges Lesnar to WM!!!
Can you just imagine this! the media/sports news channels would be going nuts..the publicity WWE will get will be off the charts and this whole thing will just be insane!!!

Taker vs Lesnar
Cena vs Barret
Randy Ortan vs Miz (WWE title)

Thats gotta be on the best Mania in a while right?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
LESNAR IS NOT COMING BACK!

God damn.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Sounds great, but then so does Stone Cold returning to face CM Punk in a beer vs abstinence from beer match where the loser either gives up beer or has to drink a beer (depending on who the loser is, I'm guessing you can figure out which goes with which).

The problem with BOTH scenarios? Fantasy. They are dreams that have very little chance of happening.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Having Lesnar be the bigger picture would be poor booking by the WWE once again, it takes away credability from Barrett and the rest of the Nexus. I rather have the mystery GM have some role in the bigger picture thing than Lesnar

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great, but then so does Stone Cold returning to face CM Punk in a beer vs abstinence from beer match where the loser either gives up beer or has to drink a beer (depending on who the loser is, I'm guessing you can figure out which goes with which).

The problem with BOTH scenarios? Fantasy. They are dreams that have very little chance of happening.
but Lesnar(or even Goldberg) returning is quite possible actually. he is on a 6 month suspension which means he cant earn his money fighting. I know Dana white wont let him return but WM is far away and plus Lesnar is their biggest draw right now so he would have to listen to him right? :)

but yea its good to dream

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Can you just imagine this! the media/sports news channels would be going nuts..the publicity WWE will get will be off the charts and this whole thing will just be insane!!!
You're right. I can almost imagine the sheer scale of the apathy in the media. They'll be so excited they'll forget to mention it entirely.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
The bigger picture is that Triple H is behind everything. My goodness, Brock Lesnar is not coming back to the WWE. Neither is The Rock, or Stone Cold, or anyone that people continually dream about returning. It ain't happening, so get over it.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
but Lesnar(or even Goldberg) returning is quite possible actually. he is on a 6 month suspension which means he cant earn his money fighting. I know Dana white wont let him return but WM is far away and plus Lesnar is their biggest draw right now so he would have to listen to him right? :)

but yea its good to dream
Actually, I'm a believer in that, when the dream is this damn stupid, it is actually detrimental to one's health.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I'm predicting that what really is going on is they have planned to do Undertaker vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania with all of this. I see Taker coming back from the grave without the Deadman gimmick anymore, more like the American Badass. I see him returning to a huge pop then chokeslamming Cena costing him his match with The Miz at the Royal Rumble. This will be Cena's rematch after losing the title seconds after beating Wade Barrett for it at TLC. From here you build up a much less invinsible hated circa 2002 Undertaker against Super Cena at Wrestlemania. Taker blames his loss on Cena and that he's still the most dominant force in WWE, simple as that Have them go at each other with promos but not touch each other for a good 2 months with some break weeks in between there in the beginning to the Road to Wrestlemania. It'll be huge buyrates and give the match 30 minutes with all the finishers, signatures and spots being hit and it'll be one of the best wrestlemania matches ever.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
The bigger picture is John Cena has been the "Leader" of Nexus the whole time and this leads to a massive heel turn..........

One can only hope :(

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm predicting that what really is going on is they have planned to do Undertaker vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania with all of this. I see Taker coming back from the grave without the Deadman gimmick anymore, more like the American Badass. I see him returning to a huge pop then chokeslamming Cena costing him his match with The Miz at the Royal Rumble. This will be Cena's rematch after losing the title seconds after beating Wade Barrett for it at TLC. From here you build up a much less invinsible hated circa 2002 Undertaker against Super Cena at Wrestlemania. Taker blames his loss on Cena and that he's still the most dominant force in WWE, simple as that Have them go at each other with promos but not touch each other for a good 2 months with some break weeks in between there in the beginning to the Road to Wrestlemania. It'll be huge buyrates and give the match 30 minutes with all the finishers, signatures and spots being hit and it'll be one of the best wrestlemania matches ever.
Thank you for bringing this thread into the realm of reality. This is something that is possible.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Never say NEVER!!!

In WWF(E), any thing is possible....well, i was thinking more of Triple H to be the 1 behind all this.

But still a cool idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts