Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's something you realized after a long while of thinking it was something different. I always used to think "she's easy on the eyes" meant the woman had attractive eyes, I only recently realized it meant the woman is good looking and easy to look at.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have been saying apathetic, thinking it meant that I was sad, when it actually means something different. To be fair though, English isn't my first language. Still, that's what I get for trying to sound smarter than I am.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm not sure I ever realized anything. About anyone. Or anything.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I have been saying apathetic, thinking it meant that I was sad, when it actually means something different. To be fair though, English isn't my first language. Still, that's what I get for trying to sound smarter than I am.
I think you are confusing being a pathetic person with being an apathetic person.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I don't know the official way to spell the word 'canceled/cancelled' in the US, but I would often use both versions off and on without realizing it.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
i realized soccer was the worst sport of all time ever invented but it didnt take me long to realize that

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts