Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What were some things you misheard?

For example: when I was younger, when the crowd chanted W-O-R-M and Woo, Woo, Woo, Woo, I thought they were chanting "1-2-3-4. WORM! WORM! WORM! WORM!"

Also, when Austin said "And that's the bottom line," I thought he said "And that's the part of mine."

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember when I thought King was referring to the King of the Ring. Little did I know King was Lawler's nickname and I thought since Billy Gunn won King of the Ring, he could be the new "King" on commentary.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I used to think that the term was "high wrist maneuver" and that the opening line to HHH's My Time theme was gibberish and he was saying "Montell, Tiss On."

i thought that Al Snow was referring to his manaquin when he would say "what does everybody want? HEAD!". i was also like 8 so i would run around saying this. (looks back and smiles at dumb innocence). haha
Well, he WAS referring to the mannequin. It just happens to be a giant innuendo at the same time.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
When they used to say 'the following match is scheduled for one fall' before each match. I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, me and my bro had lots of theories about it, I think in the end we believed they were announcing the name of the city they were in...

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When they used to say 'the following match is scheduled for one fall' before each match. I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, me and my bro had lots of theories about it, I think in the end we believed they were announcing the name of the city they were in...
Me too. I thought "One Fall? It's a count to three!"

·
Banned
549 Posts
HHH's "My Time" hits:
"One sell, u saw?" :shocked:

SCSA's catchphrase: "Thats the bottomline.. Cuz Stone Cold Sucks Up!" :D

Undertaker's Ministry Entrance started with these lyrics:
"Aaabra Cadaabra..
Duublew Duuublew F,
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your savior,
Barbra Cadaabra
Aaabra Cadaabra..
Duublew Duuublew F
Allow the purity of evil to guide you" :eek:

Vince's music:
"NO CHANCE, so thats what you's got's (?? :confused: ??)
you so Stephanie & Shane too Strong
Dirty Politicians buy a Rompa Chompa
Puppets!! wont find their place in nine
Its a yo rattle pattle finger nail boycott this
It's just a matter of time, cuz u got
NO CHANCE... NO CHANCE in HELL"

many more.. but cant remember them right now

1 - 20 of 83 Posts