Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Damien Sandow's debut
- Christian's return?
- Randall vs. Kang feud being over? (I hope...this shit is horrible beyond belief.)
- Yes Yes Yes
- Possible Sheamus vs ADR title match

Did I forget something?

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Randy Orton heel turn and punting Sheamus's head off ;)

Im not looking forward to Sandow's debut, he already comes across kind of boring and I cant see his in ring skills being much better.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
The thing I am most pumped for is Sandow's debut, the promos he's been doing have been pretty and I imagine he can get over in a CM Punk style fashion. Where he says he's better than everyone else and will save them. Also I decided to see some of his FCW work and it appears he can wrestle too. Always love to see fresh talent. Especially with unique gimmicks like Sandow.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
- Damien Sandow's debut
Should be good.

- Christian's return?
Dought it.

- Randall vs. Kang feud being over? (I hope...this shit is horrible beyond belief.)
Who the fuck is Kang? If you mean Kane then they already said it will end at ER.

- Yes Yes Yes
Daniel wont be saying yes if he loses.

Probley at Over the limit.
----------------------------------Hopefully we see...----------------------------
1. Big Show retirement :D
2. Damien Sandow kicking the shit out of someone.
3. David Otunga's return.
4. Christian's return.
5. Kharma fucking some one up (If Return at ER)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Randy Orton heel turn and punting Sheamus's head off ;)

Im not looking forward to Sandow's debut, he already comes across kind of boring and I cant see his in ring skills being much better.
I would really like to see Randy Orton and Sheamus feud, when Sheamus first won The Royal Rumble. I wanted to see Sheamus go over the unstoppable champion Mark Henry at WrestleMania, then go on to a great feud with a recently turned Randy Orton, with Sheamus eventually going over, but it just didn't work out like that.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
- Damien Sandow's debut
- Christian's return?
- Yes Yes Yes

Did I forget something?
Thank god the Kane/Orton shit will be over. That just takes up too much time on Smackdown. The video package this Friday was the best part of the feud, would rather have watched that 2 minute video package than the entire 2 months of feuding. Hopefully Orton can move onto better things than Kane.

I hope Christian returns, even if he's still injured he doesn't need to work a match, just give him some screentime. Also the Sheamus/Del Rio title match will be saved for the PPV because it will obviously be a 5 star match. Ricardo will get a timely brogue kick though. Remember; don't be a bully, be a star.

And Sandow, Cesaro, Titus O'Neil and Ryback will all be great.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Cesaro.
Another Ryback squash. Always entertaining.
Orton turning heel.
John Morrison's return.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
- Damien Sandow's debut
- Christian's return?
- Yes Yes Yes

Did I forget something?
Damien Sandow's debut is what I'm most looking forward to in the WWE right now.

Christian most likely won't return next week.

I hope for the Orton/Kane feud to be over, but for some reason I don't think it will be...

How is a Sheamus vs Del Rio match something to look forward to? They're two of the most boring talents in the WWE right now...

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I look forward to D Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Ryback...which is weird considering I don't even like the guy but oddly enough I find his squash matches very entertaining. I don't care about Christian unless he comes back as a face, his heel run was terrible and he actually has a chance of winning matches as a face.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
- Damien Sandow's debut
- Christian's return?
- Yes Yes Yes

Did I forget something?
Randy vs kane will still go on as how many times did we see Randy vs christian,Randy vs Barrett in some form.

If christian does return next week that would be awesome and intrigued to see what wwe does with Sandow.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.