Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do while watching wrestling matches?

Do you Drink Beer?

Listen to music?

Play computer games?

Talk on the forums?

Have some munchies?

Just sit there and watch?

Im bringing this up because I recently decided to listen to music while watching a match and WOW was it awesome. Got me right into the match and i ended up really enjoying it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
watch every single ppv at my pals house with my friends where we kick back with a few stevewisers and some scran! perfect way to watch it:cool2

·
Banned
852 Posts
I tend to watch most of my television muted and watch the closed captioning, which is delayed a good 10 seconds on live shows like Raw. I turn the volume on for Daniel Bryan segments and matches(I find his screaming before corner dropkicks pretty great), but other than that I just watch the match. I'm not big on beer, but I'm an avid single malt scotch collector, so I may have a dram from a cheaper bottle if I really want to get into the show.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
If its a Diva match, go take a shit or make a snack

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
mondays I flip back and forth between Family Guy and Raw. Drink, eat chicken, and watch WF crash.

·
Si
915 Posts
Tonight the drink of choice is - Raki. Awesome.

An easter egg is also on the menu.

·
Registered
17 Posts
im in college right now so what I do is facebook while watching and/or do my homework at the same time *shrugs*, oh and sometimes watch an NBA game at the same time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts