Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
What's your thoughts on guys with tons of facial hair? I've got a beard I imagine women probably find unattractive but without it I look like a teenager, so it's a lose-lose for me.

I also imagine women would find guys with nose/tongue/nipple piercings to be kind of feminine and unattractive.. or maybe feminine is attractive these days, I have no idea.
Facial hair like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look is absolutely amazing, I love that shit. When it grows out further from the face, it gets fucking nasty. I hate those grown out beards, absolutely disgusting. Trimmed to the face is my flavor.

Any guys who have those piercings no doubt have a vagina, even Batista.

So how do you feel about anyone else who talks like that? :confused:
I'm not bothered by it, just when it's white guys who think they are black, they have no idea how stupid it is. When a black dude does it, it doesn't sound stupid, but, when some skinny ass white bitch is doing it, sit the fuck down, you Macauley Culkin looking motherfucker.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
What's your thoughts on guys with tons of facial hair? I've got a beard I imagine women probably find unattractive but without it I look like a teenager, so it's a lose-lose for me.

I also imagine women would find guys with nose/tongue/nipple piercings to be kind of feminine and unattractive.. or maybe feminine is attractive these days, I have no idea.
It's impossible to get a clear answer my guy, everyone has their own individual tastes. What SHE likes will be completely different to other women. Some women like big bushy beards, some like short and trimmed, and some prefer clean shaven. Some women like piercings and tattoos, and I know many that don't or don't give a shit if you have some or not. Some women like fit guys, some like dad bods.

I say keep being you and don't change yourself up all because of what a couple girls personally like. You won't attract everyone out there. I say as long as you take care of yourself with personal hygiene, have some sort of style or uniqueness to you, you're good. If one girl isn't attracted to your beard or whatever, I guarantee one right around the corner will be or wouldn't care.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Facial hair like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look is absolutely amazing, I love that shit. When it grows out further from the face, it gets fucking nasty. I hate those grown out beards, absolutely disgusting. Trimmed to the face is my flavor.

Any guys who have those piercings no doubt have a vagina, even Batista.

I'm not bothered by it, just when it's white guys who think they are black, they have no idea how stupid it is. When a black dude does it, it doesn't sound stupid, but, when some skinny ass white bitch is doing it, sit the fuck down, you Macauley Culkin looking motherfucker.

funny i feel the same way about white women who curse too much. like when a black woman does it it doesnt sound stupid, because its expected. but when a white woman does it? its like sit the fuck down V Nasty/Kat Stacks

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,645 Posts
I'm not bothered by it, just when it's white guys who think they are black, they have no idea how stupid it is. When a black dude does it, it doesn't sound stupid.
funny i feel the same way about white women who curse too much. like when a black woman does it it doesnt sound stupid, because its expected. but when a white woman does it?
These are are suspect as fuck. The way some people talk sounds stupid, but if they're black it's "not so bad," or "it's expected."

Wow.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
These are are suspect as fuck. The way some people talk sounds stupid, but if they're black it's "not so bad," or "it's expected."

Wow.
lmfao

You are definitely taking it the wrong way. It’s not “expected” that black people talk a certain way, you know exactly what I’m talking about. When some skinny white guy talks hood, it sounds fucking stupid, and you know it. It’s not meant to be racist or anything, so, don’t even fucking try to go there.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
White guys who talk like they're 'hood'. I am not really sure what name to use for it, but, that shit is annoying and you sound like a fucking stupid bitch.
In the 90s, we called them wiggers

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,645 Posts
You are definitely taking it the wrong way. It’s not “expected” that black people talk a certain way, you know exactly what I’m talking about. When some skinny white guy talks hood, it sounds fucking stupid, and you know it. It’s not meant to be racist or anything, so, don’t even fucking try to go there.
Just what I'm seeing from what's written. And read what Jroc said, he said he agreed with you AND duck tailed off and doubled down.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Just what I'm seeing from what's written. And read what Jroc said, he said he agreed with you AND duck tailed off and doubled down.

if u dont get what i was actually doing then idk what to tell you.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
Let me give you an example, as maybe I’m using the wrong words to describe it.

I asked 2 people at work, both from Jamaica, one of which is black and the other is Asian (born and raised in Jamaica, his parents are from Hong Kong). They understood what I meant and the Asian Jamaican gave the example of when he went in to a store and some young guys were “talking Jamaican” but it was the fake ass poser Jamaican, where they aren’t Jamaican, they just talk like they are, but, real Jamaicans know the difference because of how certain words are said.

I hope that makes sense, as an example. What I originally said was pretty much that, except I used the word “hood” in place of whatever word would be the right word. If some white guy was born and raised in a quite Kentucky area, but, talks like he’s from the hood just because he wants to sound “cool”, he’s an idiot.

·
Suzuki-gun
10,397 Posts
I don't have muscles, I have stubble/really short beard, never take selfies and I speak like a normal law-abiding member of society

Cat send noodz

21 - 34 of 34 Posts