Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats one thing the opposite Sex do which they think is Attractive and a turn on but in reality isn't?

·
Registered
490 Posts
That ahegao shit, I have a friend who sends me vids of her doing that, because she thinks it makes her look attractive.

·
Angry at refs
2,818 Posts
Same as Seth with the ahegao.

Also getting botox, plastic surgery, lip filler, etc. Looks trashy. Being 'quirky' is also a big turn off when they do it solely to be 'attractive'.
Honestly, loads of things but I'm too lazy to type them out.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Pouting
Lip filler
Any filter

Plastic surgery gets some unfair criticism, when it's done well you don't even know about it, it's only the horror shows you notice.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
I hate fakeness: fake eye lashes, excessive fakeup, lip fillers, fake tits, fake asses

I hate mom jeans and high waisted pants in general, no girl's ass has ever looked good in a pair

I hate tattoos on the boobs, ass, inner thigh, lower stomach, and tramp stamps

Gauged ears and excessive piercings

When girls with big boobs don't wear bras. Gravity is not your friend.

This one might be controversial but bald vaginas, I'm team beav all the way.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I can't just list one thing, there are so many.

-Taking photos doing the duck lips.

-Girls that constantly use stupid snapchat/Instagram filters on their pictures.

-Taking the infamous bathroom pic pose where they are sitting on the counter with their back facing the mirror trying to "discreetly" show off their ass.

-Excessive amounts of makeup. How I look at it, the more makeup she has on, the more insecure she is.

-Being overly social. A girl is allowed to have friends, but it ain't right if she's talking to 20 different guys at once.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
The bloated, wet lips thing actually makes me feel slightly ill.

I don't understand at all why women think that this looks good. It's absolutely gross. They look inhuman, swollen, infected ... And the women actually pout when they've had it done in order to exaggerate the effect. It's the biggest turn off for me.

All the rest, I can stand. But the fish lips ... *puke

·
16,454 Posts
this thread is so toxic shaking my damn head

I had to look up ahegao. It's fine if they're joking. wtf otherwise.
Why is it toxic to say what you don't find attractive in the opposite sex? I know so far only dudes have replied but if a woman said she doesn't like when guys have big bushy beards, would she be being toxic?

·
40,694 Posts
Why is it toxic to say what you don't find attractive in the opposite sex? I know so far only dudes have replied but if a woman said she doesn't like when guys have big bushy beards, would she be being toxic?
It was a joke. I should've given my own example. Would've been obvious then.

The weird lips and drawn eyebrows are the worst.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
When a damn girl post her whole damn life in social media (facebook, snapchat etc). Its so freaking annoying they are screaming for attention it can be cute to a certain extent.

Being fake acting like they are super nice and caring yet they are just looking only for themselfs and just themselfs.

Girls that are very flirty with you, but than flirty with just any guy that approaches them kind of hot.

When a girl trys to look sexy and she just isnt. I remember once when I went out with a girl and she tried to look all sexy and she just wasnt... Takes pictures full on filters and ya looks good their, but than comes in person and its like a whole different story.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
Guys who think that their muscles make them hot. If you have muscles and your face is a fucking broke down asshole, you're not hot. If your muscles are excessively huge, that's gross to me.

Guys who just think they can come on to you and get somewhere, not even taking the time to think maybe, just fucking maybe, you're taken.

White guys who talk like they're 'hood'. I am not really sure what name to use for it, but, that shit is annoying and you sound like a fucking stupid bitch.

Guys who get easily offended. You can't even hang out with me, you will spend each moment crying like a pussy.

Guys who use snapchat. I understand if your woman wants you to take a cute picture with a fun filter, but, if you're actually turning that shit on and taking selfies with hearts on your heart, you're a fucking woman.

·
16,454 Posts
Guys who think that their muscles make them hot. If you have muscles and your face is a fucking broke down asshole, you're not hot. If your muscles are excessively huge, that's gross to me.

Guys who just think they can come on to you and get somewhere, not even taking the time to think maybe, just fucking maybe, you're taken.

White guys who talk like they're 'hood'. I am not really sure what name to use for it, but, that shit is annoying and you sound like a fucking stupid bitch.

Guys who get easily offended. You can't even hang out with me, you will spend each moment crying like a pussy.

Guys who use snapchat. I understand if your woman wants you to take a cute picture with a fun filter, but, if you're actually turning that shit on and taking selfies with hearts on your heart, you're a fucking woman.
What's your thoughts on guys with tons of facial hair? I've got a beard I imagine women probably find unattractive but without it I look like a teenager, so it's a lose-lose for me.

I also imagine women would find guys with nose/tongue/nipple piercings to be kind of feminine and unattractive.. or maybe feminine is attractive these days, I have no idea.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts