Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title is simple and let's try to be honest.

If someone doesn't get what I mean exactly I will start with myself.

Shawn Michaels : As much as he is my fav of all time but he did many that maybe even himself regret but I will choose what he did to Bulldog by beating him for the IC championship at time that Bulldog needed it so much in Kayfabe and out Kayfabe.

Randy Orton : I didn't like what he did to Kofi at all though he put him over three times but for just one botch it went all like nothing.

Christian : I don't like how much he is ashamed to talk about his TNA history it is obvious in interviews that he is ashamed that TNA what made him reach the next level and doesn't like to mention anything about it in interview(I know it is shit company but he shouldn't be that ashamed)

AJ Styles : I didn't follow all of his personal history before WWE so I can't tell much about him.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Chris Jericho - put over Fandango at WM. It was pointless and it affected Jericho's legacy more than it helped Fandango.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I didn't like that MY FAVORITE Lol Roman Reigns lose to Ballet & Joe in their First RAW matches. Afterall he's Da BIG DAWG of WWE.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Steve Austin is one of favourites probably number 1 or number 2, but the one thing I hated was how he was booked super strong at times, like when he took out the whole ECW locker room by himself.

We complain about it now with Cena or Reigns but it was just as dumb back then too. And I loive Austin. But its those silly moments that make me groan!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Chris Jericho - put over Fandango at WM. It was pointless and it affected Jericho's legacy more than it helped Fandango.
How did it affect Jericho's legacy? They had a good match and Jericho did what Jericho does and put over the new guy. It's not Jericho's fault that the company let Fandango become a meme. Fandango is very talented and could have been a solid midcard hand had they took the character more seriously or at least added an edge to him. Jericho did what was right and the company failed the situation.

As for the topic I try not to worry about things talents do aside from what we see on TV and PPV. The politics, the personal lives, and the other nonsense isn't my concern. People do what people do good and bad.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Steve Austin is one of favourites probably number 1 or number 2, but the one thing I hated was how he was booked super strong at times, like when he took out the whole ECW locker room by himself.

We complain about it now with Cena or Reigns but it was just as dumb back then too. And I loive Austin. But its those silly moments that make me groan!
Austin deserved every bit of the superman booking that he received. When you're that talented and entertaining, you should be booked far stronger than the majority of the roster.

The same cannot be said of Cena and Reigns.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
How did it affect Jericho's legacy? They had a good match and Jericho did what Jericho does and put over the new guy. It's not Jericho's fault that the company let Fandango become a meme. Fandango is very talented and could have been a solid midcard hand had they took the character more seriously or at least added an edge to him. Jericho did what was right and the company failed the situation.

As for the topic I try not to worry about things talents do aside from what we see on TV and PPV. The politics, the personal lives, and the other nonsense isn't my concern. People do what people do good and bad.
People were making fun of Jericho. It is a memorable loss. Fandango was a joke back then and losing at Wrestlemania to a guy like him definitely hurts.

And that's what I'm saying... Instead of taking advantage of that win & pushing Dango, they misused him. That's why the win was pointless.

Jericho didn't even put over Styles (and I'm glad he didn't).

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,480 Posts
Chris Jericho - being too selfless in his recent runs till 2012. I know at his age, he's supposed to put over younger guys but he's taken too many losses for my liking. He should've still had more victories so that when he puts someone over, it would be a bigger deal. The loss to Fandango at WM comes to mind.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Austin deserved every bit of the superman booking that he received. When you're that talented and entertaining, you should be booked far stronger than the majority of the roster.

The same cannot be said of Cena and Reigns.
I am just not a fan of superman booking in wrestling I don't care how badass you are, suspension of disbelief can only get you so far.

Only people who should be dealing that much out are people like Undertaker or Kane (at the time) because they were frkkin beasts. It's more believable. Hell even Big Show to an extent, even though he was booked a bit of a joke over the monster he should have been at the time.

But each to their own I guess. It is a good moment and I was marking out as a kid when it happened but when I look back its really cringy :p

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Ric Flair. While I liked the Black Scorpion story, I don't think Ric was the right guy to reveal as being him.
Hatednthe he lost the title to Ronnie Garvin just to regain it at Starrcade. Pretty much all of his mid 90's booking where Bischoff just fed him to the WWF guys.

Charlotte Flair. I hate that theynstarted her out as a face and even more that they used Reid's suicide in a story with her still being green on the mic and not ready for that. Also feel that Sasha should have ended the PPV streak even if she lost the feud.

Sting. Too much of a company man in the early 90's. Agreed to too much

Ultimate Warrior. Wasn't a fan of the Papa Shango stuff and really wish he'd never showed up in WCW.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
JBL - letting REY MYSTERIO retire him not once, but twice. Couldn't have picked a worse guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts