Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See if you can add to the list
1. Assumes you can only be a fan of one wrestler between rivals (as in you can only cheer for The Rock, or Cena)

2. CONSTANTLY mentions how a wrestler seems a tad bit out of shape while they themselves are probably a fat sack of s**t

3. Assumes its cool to go against a wrestler most people cheer for

4. references something about a wrestler's past that is insignificant to explain why he shouldnt get a push (can't think of a good example off top my head besides that guy who use to post here and had a picture of cm punk's high school picture)

5. can't accept that other people might actually like a wrestler they don't like

6. doesn't realize that the heel they hate so awfully is actually doing their job correctly

7. Says their a fan of wrestlers with true talent, then argues a wrestler shouldn't be pushed because of their size

Heres my favorite
8. The fans that complain about how a payperview was absolutely horrible and feels that the wwe owes them much better....when they streamed the damn thing.....

Agree, disagree, and add

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
It's when they insult the Ultimate Warrior because they will never be better than him.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
its because we are wrestling fans, characters in our own fools play. These Forums would be affully quiet without debate and everyone would basically suck the same c... whole time

Reactions: Agmaster

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
I really don't like how people believe kayfabe. Technically the word is a paradox. Like if in a movie Cameron Diaz sucks my cock. I mean just because she also does it in real life it doesn't mean the movie is real.

Dirt sheets though for real or any shoot interview with someone under contract. It's all just become bullshit I bet Montreal was a work too!

Another annoying thing is how people believe in Hogan like he is what made WWF so popular. Just because he gets credit as Christopher Columbus did, it doesn't mean he is the GOAT that that Jordan was to basketball. In fact in any sport or entertainment sport, Michael Jordan is the only hands down GOAT. No one but him has single handedly dominated an industry.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why fans still think it's cool to constantly bash John Cena, when he pretty much carried The Rock all the way through their match.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
People who wear wrestling shirts to social situations. I don't mean like, classic "Austin 3:16" shirts, or CM Punk's "Best in The World" shirt, or NWO shirts. But when they wear shirts with massive pictures of wrestler's faces on them, it's ridiculous and makes me feel pretty embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
See if you can add to the list
1. Assumes you can only be a fan of one wrestler between rivals (as in you can only cheer for The Rock, or Cena)

2. CONSTANTLY mentions how a wrestler seems a tad bit out of shape while they themselves are probably a fat sack of s**t

3. Assumes its cool to go against a wrestler most people cheer for

4. references something about a wrestler's past that is insignificant to explain why he shouldnt get a push (can't think of a good example off top my head besides that guy who use to post here and had a picture of cm punk's high school picture)

5. can't accept that other people might actually like a wrestler they don't like

6. doesn't realize that the heel they hate so awfully is actually doing their job correctly

7. Says their a fan of wrestlers with true talent, then argues a wrestler shouldn't be pushed because of their size

Heres my favorite
8. The fans that complain about how a payperview was absolutely horrible and feels that the wwe owes them much better....when they streamed the damn thing.....

Agree, disagree, and add
1. Yupp agree with you there. Marks are so funny. How they "hate" everybody else but that one. Often they are total ignorant too, for an example: AE marks that claims that Stone Cold was way bigger then Hogan,Taker,Cena and The Rock. He might been bigger then The Rock when they were active and yes, he might also be bigger then The Rock in the wrestling world, but absolutely not global.

2. Love those who said that Natalya was fat.

3. Yeah thats iwc right there. CM Punk is one of the recent ones. How much they loved Punk there, before he won the championship. How much they wanted him to win and beat the shit out of Cena. Not as huge but some turned on The Rock when it got closer and closer to wrestlemania.

4. I dont think I have seen a thread or sig like that.

5. Like I said in 1, Marks are ignorant/Simple minded.

6. Love that one too. If they get heat, they are doing their job. Also love how its real to some too, and twitters them if they have been naughty on Raw or Smackdown, thinking Jericho here, after he bashed on Punks family.

7. Yeah, Bryan comes to mind. Everybody wanted the guy to win the whc, then after a while, he wasnt credible as a whc because of his size.

8. I love those, its the same with pirates overall who complains about the sound or picture quality.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
People who wear wrestling shirts to social situations. I don't mean like, classic "Austin 3:16" shirts, or CM Punk's "Best in The World" shirt, or NWO shirts. But when they wear shirts with massive pictures of wrestler's faces on them, it's ridiculous and makes me feel pretty embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.
Depends on age thou, I can take kids wearing them, but when grown ups do, thats embarressing. Its like its real to them still dammit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I hate people who hide that they're fans cause they wanna be cool or whatever. If someone doesn't want to hang out with you or be your friend or whatever because you like wrestling then they aren't worth your time anyway. Fuck 'em
People that care more about ratings and who's a draw then they care about the actual wrestling or entertainment value of the shows. I fucking hate when these bitches tell people " wrestler x sucks cause ratings were down a 10th of a point from last week." "vanilla midget sucks cause hes not a draw he's so boring" blah blah blah. Fuck that shit. Think about how many movies come out every year that are awesome but they only make like 20 or 30million and Michael Bay comes out with his typical retarded movies that make like 4oo kajillion bucks. That dosen't mean that his movies are better or more entertaining then movies that make less money. Unless you own WWE stock you shouldn't give a shit about the ratings. Just like or dislike stuff based on how it entertains you not what ratings were for the fuckin 1/4 hour.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
ECW / TNA fans.
You cheer for a wrestler, not a federation. Those stupid TNA,TNA,TNA, ECW,ECW,ECW, of THIS IS AWESOME etc chants.

·
Registered
348 Posts
When they have the audacity to say that Bryan/Punk/Rock/Lesnar suck yet have a Cena avatar. There's nothing worse. I would have thought school computers would have filters to these kind of forums.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts