Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Why didn't he mention Christian when talking about only bodybuilders mainly getting pushed.

-If he's so against bodybuilders, why then a few weeks prior was he defending Chris Masters when he got fired?

·
Registered
649 Posts
This isn't a CM Punk bash thread. I'm just bringing up inconsistencies.
Your an inconsistency. Punk said WWE prefers bodybuilders. In fact Masters is a perfect example. Master first arrived in WWE as a bulked up bodybuilder who couldn't wrestle and was pushed to the main event. When he got a smaller frame yet worked much more on his ring work, he wasnt given a chance.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
He's complaining about bodybuilders, yet he brought one in himself (Mason Ryan). Also where were the New Nexus' chances to get a shot when they were too busy being yes men to Punk? Yes, Otunga & McGillicutty were tag team champions, but they weren't even relevant until Punk's face turn.

·
Registered
649 Posts
He's complaining about bodybuilders, yet he brought one in himself (Mason Ryan). Also where were the New Nexus' chances to get a shot when they were too busy being yes men to Punk? Yes, Otunga & McGillicutty were tag team champions, but they weren't even relevant until Punk's face turn.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think being paired with someone means that he brought him in. New Nexus? Are you talking Kayfabe? The ideas Punk is talking about is in the "reality" mindset and all the stuff he did as a heel is irrelevant. He is bringing things up that we never would discuss before and which would generally be taboo. Unless Punk spoke in an interview since his face turn or something and came off inconsistent otherwise it just doesn't matter. I mean if your trolling, its working is all I'm saying.

·
Registered
287 Posts
-Why didn't he mention Christian when talking about only bodybuilders mainly getting pushed.

-If he's so against bodybuilders, why then a few weeks prior was he defending Chris Masters when he got fired?
Both of these examples actually work against the point you're trying to make...

Christian, despite his immense talent in every department, was overlooked, for what? a decade? While guys like Khali were winning the World Title..

Masters, a guy who was awful in every department, other than look, was pushed to the moon purely because of said look. However, when he returned, much smaller, but highly improved all-round he was overlooked and eventually released...

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
CM Punk has a lot of inconsistencies. He just wants everything to revolve around him.
Didn't your boy get mad for no reason to the WWE champion for doing his job as a Money In The Bank winner? Or the fact that he respected Mysterio's title reign on RAW that night and felt the need to request a match from an already tired Mysterio and beat him?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
CM Punk has a lot of inconsistencies. He just wants everything to revolve around him.
You couldn't describe the leader of the Cenation better. But we are in a Punk thread, not Cena.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris Master's wasn't in the main event scene when he debuted. In fact he never was lol. I don't think he ever even got a world title shot.

Chris Masters may be smaller now but hes still a big guy. So why CM Punk defending him being released?

And my point about Christian is that, he never mentioned him when HHH brought up all these "smaller guys" that got pushed. Why didn't CM Punk make trips look dumb and say "What about Christian, who is the one of the most talented guys in the WWE never get pushed, yet Edge did." (Until after Edge retired of course.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.