Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

what are some things in wrestling you ironically enjoyed... either because it was so bad it had a charm to it or just something that you know sucked but enjoyed

for me it was three things

scott steiner: this man was so bad and all the worst stereotypes of professional wrestling wrapped in one that he was fun to watch and fucking awesome

wcw 2000: at the time i hated it because i was such a wcw mark but i watch these shows now with a new perspective and legitimately enjoy them because they are so fun to watch, except for jeff jarrett

great khali: the punjabi playboy was awful in the ring and botched so much (royal rumble) that he will never be forgotten and was such a nice guy to everyone and funny that i love him and miss him

how about you guys

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: things in wrestling ironically entertaining

also the fact that wcw sucked so bad in 2000 was pissing me off because i refused to watch raw at the time because they decided to give wrestlers like al snow and especially the biggest negative draw in the business hardcore holly air time

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts

Midget versions of wrestlers. Like one moment I'm like "*sigh* it's Boogeyman" but then a midget version of him shows up and I'm giggling like a retard.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

At first, Mizdow re-enactment of the in-ring action

·
Registered
1,593 Posts

tbh a lot of stuff i like because theyre so bad theyre good ie wcw in 2000

the oklahoma character was fucking hillarious apart from the bells palsy stuff the 1st couple of weeks

cliche answer but shockmaster

john laurinaitis' people power era (it was supposed to be so bad it was good though lol)

triple h, jeff jarrett and michelle mccool's reigns of terror because a)im s fan of them and b)it pissed the iwc off a lot

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts

When Taboo Tuesday first began I totally got into their matchup randomness but whenever WWE rolls into Vegas & digs out their stipulations rigged wheel I'm entertained to the max

·
Registered
8,361 Posts

I can't think of anything i've seen that was ironic that made me laugh, off of the top of my head. Trying to think of instances of irony and my mind is drawing blank atm. get back to ya.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts

Hand on heart it's one of my favourite promos of all time
:ti always good for a laugh although if i was running WWE the only parts i would have aired was the ''Roman Reigns'' chants he got going when he was stood in the ring and then cut straight to Roman attacking them.

Why they thought airing that in it's entirety was a good idea I'll never know. That promo along with the beanstalk one :lmao played a huge part in fans just giving him the fpalm treatment going into the rumble.

Don't get me wrong though he's garbage anyway but the least they could have done is do a better job at covering it up :lol

·
Registered
8 Posts

great khali: the punjabi playboy was awful in the ring and botched so much (royal rumble) that he will never be forgotten and was such a nice guy to everyone and funny that i love him and miss him

how about you guys
PHALALALALA PHALALALALA!

·
Banned
516 Posts

john laurinaitis' people power era (it was supposed to be so bad it was good though lol)
If this counts it gets my nomination, The thing I loved most about it is mr laurinaitis played the role so well. I couldn't tell if his character was serious or not half the time !, their were times I was convinced he didn't understand why the crowd disliked him so much :lol amazing character with (imo) good acting

heel Michael cole also needs a mention, I would watch raw just to hear what he'd say on commentary, good times ! I also like when he he called he divas boring, and got up on his desk saying we were all bored

:duck

say what you want about wwe, they know how to book dickhead comedy heels

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Hand on heart it's one of my favourite promos of all time
I love how you can just hear the kids and women cheering.
Like in kindergarten, when the nanny tells the kids they'll have burgers for lunch.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts