Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I thought the same thing, I was watching some videos on youtube from back in 2006 and she has lost a ridiculous amount of weight since then.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
it's her new weight loss program screaming to the oldies

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
She's definitely slimmed down significantly. Now instead of being fat she's just ugly.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
I saw a picture where he was standing right next to Ziggler, and I swear, Vickie's arms were just as thick as Dolph's. She may have lost weight, but she's still a fatass. Oh, and ugly.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I still don't like how the announcers joke about her weight. It just reinforces the unhealthy idea that all women should be Michelle McCools.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
she has but she'll never be a cougar

·
Registered
284 Posts
she has but she'll never be a cougar

Urbandictionary.com defines a cougar as a female who is in her 30's and older and is in her sexual prime who prefers to hunt than be hunted. This lady is described to frequent clubs in her search for a man, whom she prefers to be much younger and willing to have fun, in any way.

A cougar is further depicted to come in different sizes and forms: from the overly surgically enhanced ladies, to a sad and rather chunky woman, to a real hot, gorgeous mama.

Well damn!

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I've been noticing this for a little while now. As a guy who's lost well over 100 pounds himself (without surgery, mind you), I'm happy for her.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I still don't like how the announcers joke about her weight. It just reinforces the unhealthy idea that all women should be Michelle McCools.
I think it sends a good message, that message being it's not OK to be obese. That may sound harsh but this whole "everyone is OK just the way they are" bullshit is not helping the obesity epidemic the western world is suffering from ATM. For example I was watching that god-awful Glee show the other day (GF makes me watch it with her) and some fat bitch was trying to lose weight and become a cheerleader, but all her friends told her she's fine the way she is or whatever. Anyway she ends up listening to them and singing that song by Christian Aguilera I think, about how "she's beautiful no matter what they say". GTFO. No, you're not beautiful and you'll probably be dead by 50 you fat bitch. Plus, sending the message "it's OK to be obese" to young, impressionable viewers is fucking stupid and irresponsible.

Anyway, tangent over, point is I don't see how making fun of obesity sends a bad message, maybe if everyone was a bit more harsh and less PC when it comes to this topic the world wouldn't be so god-damn obese.

·
Registered
58 Posts
She gained weight since 2005, but maybe she's started a diet now...

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
I think it sends a good message, that message being it's not OK to be obese. That may sound harsh but this whole "everyone is OK just the way they are" bullshit is not helping the obesity epidemic the western world is suffering from ATM. For example I was watching that god-awful Glee show the other day (GF makes me watch it with her) and some fat bitch was trying to lose weight and become a cheerleader, but all her friends told her she's fine the way she is or whatever. Anyway she ends up listening to them and singing that song by Christian Aguilera I think, about how "she's beautiful no matter what they say". GTFO. No, you're not beautiful and you'll probably be dead by 50 you fat bitch. Plus, sending the message "it's OK to be obese" to young, impressionable viewers is fucking stupid and irresponsible.

Anyway, tangent over, point is I don't see how making fun of obesity sends a bad message, maybe if everyone was a bit more harsh and less PC when it comes to this topic the world wouldn't be so god-damn obese.
People can be beautiful no matter what there size are, some people have problems that cause them to be depressed and lead them to eating a lot to comfort themselves. Just because they are big why should it stop them from feeling beautiful, everyone wants to feel that no matter what there size.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts