Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Finally, someone who agrees with me. Kill that fat useless ugly piece of shit. He can't wrestle, can't talk and looks like something someone would vomit out after eating shit and puke.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Well I actually like Husky Harris, he certainly has a lot more talent than Otunga.
that's not telling anyting AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fire them both goddammit and throw Tarver in while ur at it

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He's a great heel, how can you say he's talentless? He's pretty agile for the man of his size. He should lose some weight though, he's grossly out of shape now, he should get back to his shape when he was on NXT at least, still husky but more tolerable.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just can't stand him at all. Also it makes no sense at all, they got rid of Darren Young to 'cut the fat' yet they add more members? (And ALOT more fat with Husky)

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,638 Posts
You can dislike his look if you want, but the comments about him being a bad worker are bullshit. He quite clearly has talent, consistently put on good matches in NXT, and is better than both Otunga and Slater. Good addition.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
He is better than Young, Tarver, Slater and Otunga put together. Both in terms of wrestling ability and talking skills. SO, I don't see the point of this thread.
Really? I'll give you Otunga but he's nowhere near being better than the others. Slater, Young and Tarver are superior ring workers.

He looked funny in the shirt though, I'll give him that.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just my opinion people. I don't like or rate him, I also don't see the point of adding to the nexus if they were meant to be cutting away by getting rid of Young, Sheffield, etc

EDIT: I agree. He looked funny as hell in that shirt. Was definitely a tight fit.

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
Lol, OP, UMad bro?

"CRUCIFY HIM"? Really?

Seriously, this whole topic is nonsense trolling at its finest. if you dont like him, fine, but your reasoning is absolutly rediculous.

Husky obviously drowned afew of your cats, im assuming....*facepalm*

And Skip was never even cut from Nexus, he was injured. No soup for you!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts