Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
PUSH BIG E
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure speculation. While it was entertaining to see what happened to the team tonight, they're not hinting they're going to be feuding different groups, are they?

Only reason I'm worried is because there's still so much potentinal for the duo. They had some kind of backstage interview and the chemistry truly showed.

Again, not me bantering about them losing or not. It's me worried if they're already going to seperate the two when there's so much more they could do with the team.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
I think creative is worried that they're more over than :cena2 so they'll have to be split up.

·
PUSH BIG E
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it has to be over at some point, but there is so much more they could do with this amazing team.

Damn, at least release a shirt saying "THE BEST AND THE BEARD" or something so I can remember this awesome team for a bit. Not to mention I'm a bit biased, because I think they both have an awesome look right now.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think they are probably getting pissed at this point that no matter what they put Punk and Bryan against, or what they do with their storylines that they still get the crowd jacked.

I'm sure Triple H is STILL bitter over Punk getting more reaction than the great DX all those years ago.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
:lol

I bet WWE are so damn annoyed how Punk, and Bryan are so damn over..and the way they keep giving Orton, and it looks like now Cena, the attention I think Punk/Bryan popularity will continue to grow.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
They should be ALIGNED together, but not be a full on tag team. They are needed in singles action, the tag division (Can't believe I'm saying this) is kinda set for now..

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
It's getting to the stage where:

"Sorry guys, but you're too over, so you're going to have to feud with 3MB"

·
PUSH BIG E
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, guess that really is true.

They really are over, and that's pretty damn awesome. Does kinda seem Triple H would be legiatmately pissed by it.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
you guys do know that they can't ignore their overness forever right? I mean if they did that, it would be really sad! Vince should have saved everything by throwing Bryan out there at the beginning of Raw and build up a Triple Threat match...that would drive more interest than simply Cena/Orton singles....what are they afraid of? Bryan is even more over now than before....its just making them look really ridiculous. I can only imagine what they were thinking when they were out there in the opening segment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts