Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I don't see a big deal with it. It's not like I'm dying to hear about TNA and ROH while watching WWE, so I don't miss them.
I just think it would be nice for them stop being so damn petty about TNA etc and just say their names for some of these guys, it would be refreshing. Cause i just roll my eyes anymore everytime they say that damn pre set phrase they use for every wrestler from somewhere else.

And it just sounds stupid for some like Eric Young, who mainly wrestled in TNA which wasn't really wrestling all over the world, unless Orlando Florida would be considered "All over the world".

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Actually, "around the world" means TNA specifically. The only companies I know of that I haven't heard them mention are TNA, CZW and What Culture. They talk about New Japan and ROH all the time, they've mentioned Dragon Gate, Evolve, PWG, etc.

Why they refuse to mention TNA at this point is comedy. Maybe Vince is salty because he couldn't buy the library, so TNA is still banned. I agree though, I'm tired of hearing it. Just mention the fucking name, we all know and no, we're not going to quit your product for theirs if you do.
WWE has referenced CZW.

The rest are pretty accurate however.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts