Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm terrible I know but I have read the spoilers for this thursday's impact. While I won't give anything away directly all I can say is the "they" that abyss has been referring to is NOT the ECW guys.

This is the way I see it:

When Sting has been referring to "Those" guys when feuding with JJ I think he means Bischoff and Hogan have planned and plotted the ECW invasion and hostile takeover of TNA, eventually the veil will be lifted and everyone will see the truth. Scott Steiner will probably return to TNA to join and the ECW faction will quickly come across as a modern NwO led by Foley, Hogan and Bischoff.

Abyss saying "They" told me to would suggest Sting influencing him and telling him to ditch hogans ring and win the TNA title to restore some order. We may see the return of Judas Mesias hence the reference in the VR video package. Mesias and Abyss are both sons of James Mitchell and we know wrestling storylines are replicated. Could we get TNA's version of the brothers of destruction Mesias and Abyss led by Sting to restore order to TNA?

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
If they overcame Bischoff and Hogan and pushed them off air and out of TNA then sure.

I don't see Hogan being assocaited with guys like Raven, Stevie, Rhyno and Dreamer though.. They don't have shit in common lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but hogan and bischoff over the past few weeks have been trying to get abyss suspended and sting suspended. Why would they want them out of the way unless they were a threat to their plans?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.