Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on impact Abyys just got attacked by Amazing reds little brother "crimson" who stated that "they" are coming Feb 3rd after each and every one of the members of immortal.

-Since Scott Steiner has made his return siding with Kurt Angle fighting off Immortal, could the new "they" be the MEM, marking the return of Sting, Nash, Booker T?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Nothing has been reported about Sting, Nash or Booker coming back. I guess it's possible, but I'm expecting something stupid. Like, a huge mega-swerve where Fortune turns on Immortal. You know, something that makes no sense.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with WCW'S 10 years coming up in march, i wouldnt be suprised if they are bringing all these guys back for a wcw tribute show.

-steiner
-nash
-sting
-jarret
-booker t

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
with WCW'S 10 years coming up in march, i wouldnt be suprised if they are bringing all these guys back for a wcw tribute show.

-steiner
-nash
-sting
-jarret
-booker t
You know Jarrett and Steiner are already there, right? No need to "bring them back."

As for the other three, I'm pretty sure Sting is coming to the WWE, Nash may as well, and I haven't heard anything about Booker T. in upwards of 8 months.

Also, a WCW Tribute show would suck with just those 5 guys. Unless Steiner and Nash do commentary for a 3-hour triple threat match.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know Jarrett and Steiner are already there, right? No need to "bring them back."

As for the other three, I'm pretty sure Sting is coming to the WWE, Nash may as well, and I haven't heard anything about Booker T. in upwards of 8 months.
sting wont be going to the WWE, no chance in hell, hes in no shape he even said to wrestle in TNA hence why hes hesitant to sign another deal due to injuries, therefore he wont be wrestling in the WWE, if anything he will go just for HOF, which i doubt, hes never gone there and he probably never will. in the prime of his career he was always loyal to wcw, so i doubt he would leave TNA for wwe now

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And they could bring heaps of guys in for the WCW tribute show,

Jarret
Steiner
Sting
Nash
Hall
Syxx
Hogan
Flair
Moore
Helms
Big Vito
Vampiro
Konnan
Vicous
DDP
Luger
Bagwell
etc

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
The Clique is probably going to show up at the HOF because their best friend Shawn Michaels is going to be inducted so Nash would be out for that.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'd like to see Booker again, BLACK SNOW BLACK SNOW BLACK SNOW, but hell we've got Steiner so I'm not going to press my luck.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

-steiner
-nash
-sting
-jarret
-booker t
Maybe TNA can do an AWA tribute and pay a bunch more of washed-up, bitter, lazy, senile dinosaurs at the expense of their fresh talent that can go at a pace faster than a snail.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Nash has said that he's not coming back to TNA. He's going to the HOF for Shawn's induction. If they hadn't started this bullshit heel turn of Pope then he could've been in the MEM. As for Sting, I think he'll take WWE's offer of going in the HOF.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
yh, i heard the MEM are coming back as a face stable to take on imortal...also i doubt booker t is coming back to tna, last i heard he was trying to negotiate with wwe

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Is this the best they could do? Nothing against the Main Event Mafia, but Kurt angle is the youngest member and he is 42. Nash and Sting are in thier 50's and Steiner isn't far off. They won't give me Desmond Wolfe, instead I get a bunch of 50 year olds. I'm not even going to give the effort of posting the Cornette face.

What can I say though, Russo never seems to dissappoint me.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I hope they will put the right people in the ring. Nash vs Gunner/Murphy? No thanks.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Why is everyone assuming that you have to sign a WWE contract just to attend the HoF ceremony? The event is open to the public, you know.

He can very well sign a TNA contract and still attend the HoF, he just wouldn't be in a position to induct Michaels which is unlikely anyway.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts