Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly think if it's done right, they could get a bunch of trained wrestlers to be these so called smarky fans that have got to both Joe and Abyss. Anyone think this could be pulled off right? Stupid idea????

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sound like basically everything the IWC wanted. Monster Abyss and unstoppable Joe. WOuldn't surprise me if "they" brought in Paul Heyman....lol

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
If that happens, I'll stop watching TNA.

It'll just look like some kind of terrible deleted scene from "Ready To Rumble".

[Insert joke about David Arrquette in WCW]

Won't happen anyway

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
At first I thought he was referring to the fans then he continued saying, "they" and then I realiuzed it's someone else, possibly ECW.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I honestly think if it's done right, they could get a bunch of trained wrestlers to be these so called smarky fans that have got to both Joe and Abyss. Anyone think this could be pulled off right? Stupid idea????
Great idea! I don't think it would happen, but I love the idea.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean, if it did happen don't do it in a way where they're outright saying it, but a tongue in cheek thing would be pretty smart as long as it didnt take away from the actual character.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If 'they' are in fact the IWC then Russo pulled probably one of his best swerves of all time and Kudos to him and TNA IF that is in fact the case.
It would be better than seeing another ECW revival..

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
If 'they' are in fact the IWC then Russo pulled probably one of his best swerves of all time and Kudos to him and TNA IF that is in fact the case.
But think about. He did so many swerves during his tenures as a head booker it's tiring. But I will be happy if he done that swerve. That wouldn't explain the answer of why Dreamer and co. were in attendance...

Who knows. Maybe it'll be a swerve on top of a swerve...

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have been thinking for a while now that someone in the wrestling industry needs to embrace the IWC. I had the idea that a wrestler could claim the IWC has his peeps or crew. This wrestler would basically be a wrestling version of Dixie Carter with the in-ring and mic skills of someone like Christian Cage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts