Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They do it for Cena so why not Brock?

They should do one angle about Brock being lazy part timer and not a fighting champ.

He is one of the most if not the most dominant superstars ever in kayfabe and this lead to make him be there for all Summerslam to Wrestlemania specially if it his final run with the company.

I really want to hear Paul or Brock's answer about being called part timer I don't think Brock himself will mind it if it is for the right money.

He doesn't need to defend the title on every house show or RAW but atleast defend it every PPV from Summerslam to Wrestlemania.

My only concern is if they did it I hope they don't do it in Authority way that Stephanie or Angle force him to do it and we get Authority VS Brock.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Brock is a legit FIGHTER so nobody can say he's not a 'Fighting Champion'.

Authority vs Brock sounds boring programme.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
They should do an angle were the guy actually shows up every week. It's shameful that the champ couldn't be bothered to show up every week.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brock is a legit FIGHTER so nobody can say he's not a 'Fighting Champion'.

Authority vs Brock sounds boring programme.
In kayfabe he is not fighting champion at the moment.

I think the same about Authority Vs Brock that is why I said I hope they don't do it in that way.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Why would you want to bury the roster so badly? Kayfabe wise It would go something like this

Roster: Brock is lazy he never wrestles he doesn't work hard enough to be champion

Brock : I don't need to wrestle, I can still show up once every 3 months and beat any of you in 5 minutes.

Roster : mass crying.

Kayfabe wise he's so far above the rest of the roster no one can even call him out.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Brock can just say what Cena said and say"that's all you've got to say? the same tired ass stuff everyone before you has been saying"? and bury it right away.

sorry geeks/marks but guys like Brock actually draw and appear legit to mainstream and casual fans, unlike your heroes Roman reigns and Jinder Mahal lol. Maharaja my ass

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Reigns needs to use it in their Mania program

"That'll get him cheered" :reigns2

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
Not to thread jack, but Brock's current reign with a world title needs to be his last.

The allure he had to me in 2014-15, holding the belt as The Beast was nice, but that shiet is far too old now.

It sucks for the guys who bust their ass day-in and day-out and won't even ever get to sniff a world title shot.

You want an angle? Here's one..

The next time Brock show's up, there entire male locker room--minus Reigns, Bray and Braun jump his azz.

This time the inmates conquer 'Rorschach.'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts