Wrestling Forum banner

They really just ruined Kross

17K views 223 replies 93 participants last post by  TeamFlareZakk 
#1 ·
Way to go Vince! You have a dude that looked unstoppable in NXT come up and lose....Absolutely atrocious

#96 ·
Yeah Jeff needing to actually cheat and I mean Jeff Hardy being so out of character doing this I don't even remember the last time he purposely bent the rules as a Babyface he's as clean cut as you can get within the rules.

Some might think Kross was protected but that's a first impression on the MR where it matters most and he lost....

#17 ·
I don't think Kross is ruined but he came out with his NXT Championship, he was basically representing a whole brand and still lost. It doesn't look good.

#18 ·
NXT fans are so insufferable. If you can only get over by winning every match and never losing you're trash. If you have no appeal if your wife isn't with you you're trash. For some reason NXT fans consider it a burial unless there's 75 NXT call ups winning all of their matches on the main roster.

Mind you they don't have this same mindset in NXT where somebody like Riddle was over despite never winning a singles title. Or folk still are into Cameron Grimes despite him losing most of his feuds. Keith Lee spends the majority of his time in NXT doing fuck all. Has a good 6 months, but having matches with Orton, McIntyre, and Lashley is a burial of him.

#22 ·
NXT fans are so insufferable. If you can only get over by winning every match and never losing you're trash. If you have no appeal if your wife isn't with you you're trash. For some reason NXT fans consider it a burial unless there's 75 NXT call ups winning all of their matches on the main roster.

Mind you they don't have this same mindset in NXT where somebody like Riddle was over despite never winning a singles title. Or folk still are into Cameron Grimes despite him losing most of his feuds. Keith Lee spends the majority of his time in NXT doing fuck all. Has a good 6 months, but having matches with Orton, McIntyre, and Lashley is a burial of him.

But he's an UNDEFEATED world champion. Sure he can lose but to a guy that was jobbing to Jinders goon squad on Main Event?

I don't see why the smarks are so pleased, if Vince will do this to Keith Lee and Karrion Kross, whats gonna happen to all those midgets in NXT when they go up?

#49 ·
Remember when Owens was ruined because he loss his feud to Cena?

Remember when Owens was ruined because he lost to Goldberg?

Remember when Sami was buried because he was a face with no titles?

Remember when Apollo was ruined because he was the same generic face he was in NXT?

Remember when Asuka was ruined because her 2 year long streak wasn't going to stretch to 3 years so she could face Ronda Rousey?

Remember when Drew and Lashley were ruined because they were next to Corbin?

Remember when Becky was ruined because she lost a feud to Alexa Bliss?

Rem

#58 ·
Remember when Owens was ruined because he loss his feud to Cena?

Remember when Owens was ruined because he lost to Goldberg?

Remember when Sami was buried because he was a face with no titles?

Remember when Apollo was ruined because he was the same generic face he was in NXT?

Remember when Asuka was ruined because her 2 year long streak wasn't going to stretch to 3 years so she could face Ronda Rousey?

Remember when Drew and Lashley were ruined because they were next to Corbin?

Remember when Becky was ruined because she lost a feud to Alexa Bliss?

Rem
Your statement isn't untrue, however, those wrestlers actually had something going for them. Karrion Kross is on a fast track to the unemployment line.

By all means give Jeff a bigger spotlight, he's still useful to have on RAW, but don't put him over Kross. I still think this ends up with Kross murdering him and establishing himself as a proper player.
Beating Jeff won't all of a sudden give him charisma and make him over with the fans. They booed him out of the f** building on his debut after a guy cheated to beat him. Nothing about him screams star.

#104 ·
I aint gonna say he's ruined or beyond repair, but it was a stupid fucking decision, to bring in the undefeated monster world champion from NXT and have him lose that easily by a fucking roll up with feet on the ropes. Jeff Hardy is a legend yes but he's also been jobbing on Main Event recently and not even been featured on Raw, that kinda makes it even worse.

It would be fine if someone like Gargano was called up and this happened to him, it wouldn't be a big deal cause Gargano has lost alot in NXT, he's not got an undefeated streak and he's not the world champion, Kross however is the champion and he's undefeated, you just don't do stupid shit like they did tonight.

#183 ·
If people don't understand why it was a dumb idea then I don't think they understand much.

Jeff Hardy has been positioned as irrelevant for a while. Kross has been positioned as dominant for a while. For Kross to lose to Jeff on his introduction to the main roster is incredibly stupid. First match on PPV would've been bad but this is ridiculous. I'm sure he'll get his win back but at best that just puts Kross slightly behind where he was before the loss. Not to mention that having a match on Raw to set up the same match on PPV is just lazy. Then they'll probably have the same match again and again on Raw. Then Vince will start thinking this guy doesn't have it.

#141 ·
They are clearly using this for him to viciously destroy fan favourite Jeff next week or in the coming weeks. To give him an actual introduction feud and also move him away from the undefeated streak on the main roster.

Don't really see a big problem with this. Kross is a monster on NXT but in the main roster there arn't the spots open for him and he clearly doesn't look ready for the Reigns, McIntyres, Lashley, Cena, Lashley level.

Let him find some sort of character more than going around with an angry face because he hasn't shit in 5 days.

#26 ·
Kross is a mediocre talent. I bet Vince did this on purpose so he can see what this type of talent can do without all the shit his son in law gives him. Just cause he a HHH toy don't mean he gonna translate into a Vince toy. I would believe Vince doesn't like Kross dude is bland as fuck on screen and in real life. He's the guy in big brother who lifts all the weights outside, flirts with girls while having one back home, and wins no fucking competitions but everyone thinks he's a threat.

Will say the same exact thing here because no one provides links or any sources to what truly makes him so great cause there is nothing.

#137 · (Edited)
Karrion Kross losing to Jeff Hardy tonight on his debut match on Raw was freaking hilarious!

Now take the NXT title off him now that he's longer undefeated.

I do feel bad for Tommaso Ciampa, Finn Balor, Kyle O'Reilly, Pete Dunne, Adam Cole, and Johnny Gargano though for doing everything they could to put him over; but yet all of their efforts were pretty much pointless.

Hell, even Samoa Joe passed out to him last Wednesday to make Karrion Kross look like a monster.

#138 ·
Karrion Kross losing to Jeff Hardy tonight on his debut match on Raw was freaking hilarious!

Now take the NXT title off him now that he's longer undefeated.

I do feel bad for Tommaso Ciampa, Finn Balor, Kyle O'Reilly, Pete Dunne, Adam Cole, and Johnny Gargano though for doing everything they could to put him over; but yet all of their efforts was pretty much pointless.

Hell, even Samoa Joe passed out to him last Wednesday to make Karrion Kross look like a monster.
Dammit I hope it's Joe in Brock lesnar way just fights now and again, Pete dunne would be good ( didn't realize he was a producer for nxt U.K. ) finns back on SD now mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.