Wrestling Forum banner
161 - 180 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Wow, another NXT call up that is off to a great start! Good work Vince!!!!!

Reactions: LongPig666

·
Registered
29,942 Posts
lol

so, do you think they’ll keep him midcard 6 months down the line?

or is he main event level? I’ve not seen his stuff
He'll be around one of the singles titles. The problem is in NXT he was NXT champ 3 months into his run after debuting. So now along with having his wife fans are convinced he can't be a player unless he's allowed to run through the roster untouched. It's the same as when folk were upset Asuka didn't go undefeated for a year on the main roster.

·
Southern Pride
5,207 Posts
Wouldn’t y’all have just complained if they jobbed out Jeff?
If Jeff Hardy lost to Kross it wouldn't have bothered me. There is no harm in losing to the Champ that is near unbeatable. Far less damaging to Hardy than him losing to a random guy on Main Event. For the NXT Champion that represents NXT, wearing the NXT belt out there, to lose to Jeff Hardy like that.. even with Jeff Hardy using the ropes to win..that is a head scratcher.

Everyone shouldn't be happy about this, whether you're a fan of Kross or not. This felt like a decision made just to show how Vince feels about NXT. This could happen to your favorite NXT wrestlers. This is probably a reason why a group of NXT talent never want to go up to the main roster.

I don't think that Kross was "ruined" but it was a bad decision.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Or Emmeline who made her reboot debut just to do away with it. That was my fav
Brodus and Emmeline should of been enough to put Vince in a home. Who honestly thought those were good idea's other than him?

Reactions: Hephaesteus

·
Registered
180 Posts
I
If Jeff Hardy lost to Kross it wouldn't have bothered me. There is no harm in losing to the Champ that is near unbeatable. Far less damaging to Hardy than him losing to a random guy on Main Event. For the NXT Champion that represents NXT, wearing the NXT belt out there, to lose to Jeff Hardy like that.. even with Jeff Hardy using the ropes to win..that is a head scratcher.

Everyone shouldn't be happy about this, whether you're a fan of Kross or not. This felt like a decision made just to show how Vince feels about NXT. This could happen to your favorite NXT wrestlers. This is probably a reason why a group of NXT talent never want to go up to the main roster.

I don't think that Kross was "ruined" but it was a bad decision.
I don’t watch Nxt, so I really have no dog in this fight. Wrestling fans would have definitely complained if Kross had just squashed Jeff though.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Imagine if jinder's underling wrestle him, he would lose in half the time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Spooky Bliss
4,555 Posts
would like to see him v sheamus for US title

·
SGT. AT ARMS
20,425 Posts
Karion is mediocre and has no presence. Want proof? Watch his entrance on Main Event. He’s generic without his entrance. NXT hyped him up with all the pomp and circumstance, a fish in a small pond.

Oh you mean he looks generic if you take away all the cool shit from his entrance and have him just walk? well who the fuck wouldn't look generic if that was done to them? If they took away Undertakers fancy lights and smoke and just had him walk without any of his theatrics i'm sure he'd look very generic too.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Newsflash for everyone, NXT draws fewer viewers than Dynamite; it gets half the views that Raw does on a weekly basis, this was many people's first real exposure to Kross, and you take his valet, his cool entrance with the smoke and ominous lighting wherein he comes across as a demon ascending from the depths of hell, never even mention his name until part way through the second hour, and have him take that loss to a guy that was recently pinned by Shanky on Main Event? Yeah, I'd have zero reaction to the dude as well if I didn't know what he actually was beforehand. Take the beer drinking, the middle fingers, and the stunner away from Austin and he'd feel more vanilla as well (no, I'm not saying Kross is the next Austin, and it's sad that I need to).

Anyone pinning Kross from this point forward will get absolutely nothing from it, and the opposite should be the case.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
20,425 Posts

Oh look just what i said would happen Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez are shitting on this too, so its not just NXT marks whining, legit wrestling journalists who aren't big NXT fans btw are saying how bad that shit was.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
NXT is a nothing show. Nothing that happens there matters in WWE. It's like Vince gave away NXT to Hunter because Stephanie asked him nicely.

The guy holding the NXT title, undefeated in NXT loses to the current Jeff Hardy (who lost to Jinder Mahal's goon a few days ago).

The message sent was clear, Best in NXT is not good enough for main roster. Renders the entire NXT roster as shit.

161 - 180 of 224 Posts