Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Way to go Vince! You have a dude that looked unstoppable in NXT come up and lose....Absolutely atrocious
I can see why the NXT talents don't wanna get called up smh they did Kross really dirty, now he's no longer undefeated and he lost to Jeff Hardy even though Hardy is a legend but Kross should've straight squashed him in his debut.

·
Banned
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see why the NXT talents don't wanna get called up smh they did Kross really dirty, now he's no longer undefeated and he lost to Jeff Hardy even though Hardy is a legend but Kross should've straight squashed him in his debut.
First they take Scarlett away from him then do that. If I'm Kross, I'm staying in NXT and refusing to come up anymore.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
This feud is going to get Jeff over, not Kross. He got a pretty huge pop. With decent booking, Jeff can easily be the top star in the company.

·
Registered
Charisma is when people look at you and start shivering.
625 Posts
This feud is going to get Jeff over, not Kross. He got a pretty huge pop. With decent booking, Jeff can easily be the top star in the company.
Unfortunately Jeff is not going to be a top star in the company again. Intercontinental or US title at best.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
I don't think Kross is ruined but he came out with his NXT Championship, he was basically representing a whole brand and still lost. It doesn't look good.

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
NXT fans are so insufferable. If you can only get over by winning every match and never losing you're trash. If you have no appeal if your wife isn't with you you're trash. For some reason NXT fans consider it a burial unless there's 75 NXT call ups winning all of their matches on the main roster.

Mind you they don't have this same mindset in NXT where somebody like Riddle was over despite never winning a singles title. Or folk still are into Cameron Grimes despite him losing most of his feuds. Keith Lee spends the majority of his time in NXT doing fuck all. Has a good 6 months, but having matches with Orton, McIntyre, and Lashley is a burial of him.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts