Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woah, I actually smiled about Cena AND Sheamus. Normally I don't find these guys funny at all, especially Cena, but his "Nnnnnnnnnnn" joke kind of amused me :shocked:
And Sheamus running away like a girl after Evan Bourne's Nexus moment was hilarious :lmao

What'd you guys think?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i'm gonna go the other way on this, i think it was smart for him to run off. its 6 on 1 and its not a match. i dont care who you are, you dont stand a chance. now, i will say, the way he was running was hilarious. but the end of raw was kinda cool, although i was expecting sheamus to hit cena with a chair.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey they warned him nexus would go after him. they did that in a funny way but he got the idea. and the nnnnnnnnn joke was pretty good.

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
i'm gonna go the other way on this, i think it was smart for him to run off. its 6 on 1 and its not a match. i dont care who you are, you dont stand a chance. now, i will say, the way he was running was hilarious. but the end of raw was kinda cool, although i was expecting sheamus to hit cena with a chair.
Not true. Brock Lesnar could take down a small army.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The start were not so funny, only when Cena get's angry at that computer that runs Raw

The way Sheamus ran, were indeed hilarious

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
If that passes for funny then you have a REALLY low standard for what makes you laugh...although Sheamus running like a little bitch did make me chuckle...showing his true colors lol

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If that passes for funny then you have a REALLY low standard for what makes you laugh...although Sheamus running like a little bitch did make me chuckle...showing his true colors lol
Ooooooooor you just have no sense of humour at all and see the bad things in everything, good luck in life. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Last night was full of untentionally funny moments that were meant to be serious.

John Cena's "Nnnnnnnnnnnn".
Michael Tarver looking like he was going to r*pe Yoshi Tatsu.
The Miz's "talk is cheap".
Mark Henry vs. The GM Podium
Mark Henry vs. The Plastic Garbage Can
Sheamus running away from Nexus like a big puss.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts