Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notice in these 2 MITB matches it was Becky getting screwed over at the end and not Charlotte. They know Becky will garner the most heat for the heel winning. And I have noticed this pattern in all of these type of matches. People think it's them just jobbing out Becky but now think they have her lose because it was get the most heat for the heel who beats her.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I agree. Eventually they need to give her a big win because eventually he'll turn into Ambrose (which isnt THAT bad but you know what im saying) but for now... as a becky fan.. im totally okay with where she is right now

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,433 Posts
Becky Lynch is like the female Sami Zayn. They both play their babyface roles very well, and they're pretty over with the crowds. I just hope they eventually have their moments and earn a real title run that is well booked :eek:

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
They may know, but they don't care. They aren't doing this to get her more over to build up to a big win. They just don't like her.
I agree, WWE doesn't care. They are going to force Charlotte as the top female face on SD no matter what. There is no point to Becky constantly losing if she never gets her big pay-off. She never got her pay-off against Alexa, so why should I believe she will get her pay-off against Carmella? This is hurting Becky, eventually she is going to be like Ziggler where people will stop caring about her because she never wins

·
Registered
14,221 Posts
As much as it pains me to say this, because I'm a Becky fan, I've gotta agree with the posters above me. Regardless of how over she is, and no matter how many "lets go Becky" chants we get, so long as they're on the same roster, she'll always play second fiddle to Charlotte and as much as I wish I could say her losing all these matches as well as playing the fool in a lot of matches will result in a big pay off and her getting a big win for the Women's title, it'll probably all be for naught.

Shame...

:cry

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Not trying to start a debate here but I never agreed with those who said that Bayley was the best pure baby face out of the 4 horsewomen. Becky imo has always been the more endearing face and has a natural baby face exuberance that many lack. I've thought that about her ever since I first saw her in NXT with her rocker gimmick that was (thankfully) short-lived. She was heel but there was something likeable and endearing about her. Maybe it's her occasional, genuine social awkwardness and the goofy demeanor. She's just easy to pull for. Its a shame management doesn't seem to be too high on her.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Damn Alexa Bliss you guys know this was her fault that the GOAT women's wrestler is being treated like this and also Vince hates her and and AND IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts

Yes because she doesn't win every match she should leave her dream job and all her friends and a really good paycheck, sure. Stop dude please.
No she deserves to win every match and every title in the WORLD and also the UNIVERISE and even the GALAXEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
They need a babyface that the fans love to lose matches to someone they are trying to build up. Becky fits that mold. Of course she has to do the job. It is working wonders as Carmella has gotten a ton of heat now when she's been coming out to crickets for a year.

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
They need a babyface that the fans love to lose matches to someone they are trying to build up. Becky fits that mold. Of course she has to do the job. It is working wonders as Carmella has gotten a ton of heat now when she's been coming out to crickets for a year.
Fans are going to stop caring about Becky eventually. She'll end up like Ziggler.

And I know Becky can't win every match, but they won't even give her one big win. Beating Mickie James should have been a big deal but they didn't treat it that way at all

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Fans are going to stop caring about Becky eventually. She'll end up like Ziggler
People where saying the same thing after the Alexa feud and it could be argued Becky is more over maybe ever. Her reactions since the superstar shakeup have been probably her best since she won the title. If Becky gets that elusive payoff forget about it!

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
It's about time everyone realizes the the days of the WWE pushing people based on crowd reaction and overness are long gone, it's all about who they like personally or are part of an agenda that they believe furthers their cause.

They give 0 shits about who the audience is invested in.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts