Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
It would be ridiculous not to capitalize on this. This is how you build someone back up.

I'd have Bryan win the Rumble, Nak challenges Roman for the PPV before Mania as they tease the winner that will face Bryan for WM.
If they protect Nak like they did with KO in his loss vs Roman, it will be good for him long-term.

You need more Main Event players on SD.
This sounds good on paper but it would imply WWE to follow some kind of logic and not change their mind about it after a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
They did nothing with him for 3 years. One night of a sympathy performance isn't going to propel him anywhere.

If he is face again, I hope his old theme returns. Cesaro tweeted about revenge or something, that would be cool.

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
He either gets entered in the title match at the Rumble by whatever fuckery; or he interrupts the rumble match to beat the fuck out of Reigns.

·
Registered
12,935 Posts
If they want it to. His deal was up in 2019. I wonder if he signed on for two years and they’ve reupped him and know they’ve got him locked down.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
He will probably get a title shot at the ppv after Royal Rumble. Personally I would love it if they built him back up and had a big match with Roman at Wrestlemania, but thats just me.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Nakamura better than what they are going with here.. Adam Pierce is just stupid 🙄 and its even worse putting him with that boring jackass

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Nakamura is gonna face Reigns in between the Rumble and WrestleMania. Perhaps at Elimination Chamber.

Bryan might still win the Rumble, but it's good that he's putting over undervalued talent, and actually creating more doubt as to who will actually win the thing.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Nakamura is gonna face Reigns in between the Rumble and WrestleMania. Perhaps at Elimination Chamber.

Bryan might still win the Rumble, but it's good that he's putting over undervalued talent, and actually creating more doubt as to who will actually win the thing.
Bryan just lost to cesaro. I doubt he will win the Rumble.

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
A great Nakamura redemption arc would be awesome. Plus he’d be the first truly Japanese WWE Champion as well.

It wouldn’t even have to be a long reign imo. Just let him win it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nakamura can be very charismatic and is already great in ring ans have a unique look for WWE

And no , i dont give two shits what your personal definition of charisma , being over is being charismatic, end of discussion

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,830 Posts
He is not there to speak English even though it is important but for someone who sucks in speaking English ,I think shinsuke is not all that bad all round.
That gives your opinion credibility but I've read somewhere on here that he's happy to just get a paycheck regardless of his booking. Look like he lack that passion and fire to be truly great.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That gives your opinion credibility but I've read somewhere on here that he's happy to just get a paycheck regardless of his booking. Look like he lack that passion and fire to be truly great.
We can't tell. Maybe he knows Vince don't give a dime about him but still keeps ilhim in his company so he decided to be like "why the stress"

21 - 40 of 47 Posts