Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24,526 Posts
I'm fine with her not changing up the look when she was still champion because it fed into her self righteous character.

But now that she lost, she has to change stuff up. Or else this is a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
WWE does absolutely nothing with anybody that isn't Seth or Becky these days.

That's the biggest reason I stopped watching Raw and SD altogether now aside from the awful booking, they have no idea what to do with any of their talent. Not a fucking clue. They can't write any consistent storylines for more than 2 people at a time, while everyone else gets absolute shit. Both Sasha and Bayley's heel turns have been shit since it happened, yet it could have been gold.
Just another added count to the endless missed out opportunities that WWE has.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,439 Posts
I don't think there was much of a plan with Bayley's heel turn beyond it being an excuse to try babyface Charlotte again.

How can you not when Vince puts more focus on them than every other woman and this coming from a Becky supporter. Sasha has been ruined once again and Bayley looks even worse with this heel turn just give Charlotte another reign. Bayley tapping out twice in two days? Come on now.

Becky and Charlotte have been way too protected that a clean loss wouldn't have hurt them. I can't even remember the last time Charlotte took a clean loss, not counting a roll up victory.
LWS at Evolution was technically a clean loss, but even then WWE had to make Becky tap out during that match so you knew she wasn't really better than Charlotte and wouldn't win under normal rules.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
About damn time. Now ditch the long tights and get that sexy ass in some tiny shorts and i'll be a happy camper.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Yeah, baby.

The new hair, the destruction of the inflatables, regaining the championship and the quick heel promo - great stuff.

Makes me actually laugh that they're still doing the bullshit "give Charlotte the title for a week, then have her lose it asap, just so we can get the title back on her asap, and really manufacture that bullshit 16 Time Champ thing just like her daddy" thing. Almost all of her reigns have been for a cup of coffee, winning at the PPV then losing at the TV tapings, rinse, repeat, all to massage that number of reigns.

Is ANYONE going to buy her as a legit "legend" when her 16 reigns end up all being won inside of 4 years on the main roster?
Ric bubilt his legacy over DECADES. This Charlotte bullshit is embarassing.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.