Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not upset just WWE predictably. Reigns won't win Sunday, I think Finn will, so they had to show us Reigns is better than Finn and Seth in back to back weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Meh, everybody smarts and marks knows that no one except Roman Reigns has a real chance against Brock Lesnar.

What's funny if how WWE used the build up to this B PPV to make Roman get his wins back from Balor and Rollins to guys who pinned him clean only because Reigns was suspended.

Just like I said in another post: WWE always respects the Face of the Company spot, suspensions and personal problems will never be a the reason why someone loses this spot.

Even The Rock in his prime was always sold as the second hand of Stone Cold.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yet rollins is booked just as strong and has a clean win over reigns anyway don't get upset over nothing

Yes and so is Ambrose. RAW is no fun. We already know today Reigns won't win Sunday and Samson will hit Miz and cost Dean the IC title because Dean can't lose either. Can't wait for the exciting rumored Miz Vs Reigns feud. A guy who can't lose vs a guy who can't win clean and only one is good at promos, yay!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I like Reigns but his booking is disgusting.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Does John Cena Jr. being booked strong really surprise you at this point?

:reigns2

I fully expect someone to interfere during the fatal five way and have him taken out so that he's far far away from the finish. It's Roman's booking 101. Either he wins every match in the buildup and loses due to some kind of fuckery. Or gets beat up, but never pinned, as the build up and then over comes the odds.

He's the ultimate dominant underdog sympathetic badass.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Does John Cena Jr. being booked strong really surprise you at this point?

:reigns2

I fully expect someone to interfere during the fatal five way and have him taken out so that he's far far away from the finish. It's Roman's booking 101. Either he wins every match in the buildup and loses due to some kind of fuckery. Or gets beat up, but never pinned, as the build up and then over comes the odds.

He's the ultimate dominant underdog sympathetic badass.
Everyone who watches WWE for more than a few years should know by now that when they book a match between a face vs face, the biggest babyface act will always reign supreme.

That's why the Ultimate Challenger is so special, one of the few times the lower babyface act overcame the bigger.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Yes and so is Ambrose. RAW is no fun. We already know today Reigns won't win Sunday and Samson will hit Miz and cost Dean the IC title because Dean can't lose either. Can't wait for the exciting rumored Miz Vs Reigns feud. A guy who can't lose vs a guy who can't win clean and only one is good at promos, yay!

Elias is not going to interfere on Sunday. And if it's a rumored feud miz won't be ic champion cause they will not have reigns touch it

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
Reigns is the guy and the sooner people accept it the better it will be for them mentally long term.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

Ahem.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Elias is not going to interfere on Sunday. And if it's a rumored feud miz won't be ic champion cause they will not have reigns touch it
Sure they will.Reigns was US champion for like 2-3 months last year and being IC Champion gives Reigns excuse not to be chasing Brock at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Now Drifter might not cost Ambrose the title, but if not him Maryse surely will. If Miz is ever going to win IC title from Ambrose. Well it will be at Extreme Rules with Ambrose able to drop the belt by DQ. That's there way of having Ambrose drop the title and look strong for a bigger feud.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Sure they will.Reigns was US champion for like 2-3 months last year and being IC Champion gives Reigns excuse not to be chasing Brock at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Now Drifter might not cost Ambrose the title, but if not him Maryse surely will. If Miz is ever going to win IC title from Ambrose. Well it will be at Extreme Rules with Ambrose able to drop the belt by DQ. That's there way of having Ambrose drop the title and look strong for a bigger feud.
Roman was given the us title as punishment for the ADD medication violation. Believe me he will never receive another midcard title reign

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Roman was given the us title as punishment for the ADD medication violation. Believe me he will never receive another midcard title reign

LOL winning a title isn't a punishment. The punishment was to be moved out of the World Title picture from Summerslam through Survivor Series. So they put him in a long feud with Rusev over the US title. But you need to realize that as long as Brock is champion, Reigns won't be in the World title picture until Wrestlemania. So there is every reason to put Reigns in IC title picture as excuse why he's feuding with say Miz and Joe over the IC title and not going after Brock. Basically it's the same thing as last year, but this time it's not a sudden change or punishment. This year it's being done to keep Reigns and Brock from each other.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts