Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When he came out last night, and was saying how last year at this time he was one of the top up and comers and how this year he is an afterthought. They could have had him go on to say how he was gonna start making people notice him and have him hold his own with Trips, and then have him start knocking off superstars by attacking them backstage. They could have then built him up as a ruthless guy who was gonna make people notice him. Then they just have HHH beat the hell out of him.

I think it was a HUGE missed opportunity, would you agree?

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Send him to Smackdown and run with the Fortunate Sons stable idea they were originally going to do, that'll build him up just fine.

· #EMMAtained
5,963 Posts
It was ashame to see it happen, but as soon as Dibiase came out, I knew he was going to get pummeled by Triple H. As others have said, can't make Triple H look weak going into one of the biggest matches of Mania. They have nothing for Dibiase at the moment, so he was just a pawn to make Triple H look stronger.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
What is with everyone suddenly caring about Ted Dibiase jr? He's the same loser he was the second before he came through the curtain and confronted Triple H, as dull as a rusty knife, will never get over, but because Triple H attacked him, everybody feels sorry for him and wants him to do well now even though he doesn't deserve it. Do people seriously hate Triple H THIS much?

· Registered
866 Posts
It would have been good for DiBiase, but HHH needs to be made to look like he can break the streak. Be glad that DiBiase got to turn the tide a little b4 inevitably falling (this is HHH, he travels with a shovel, just in case). This just might mean they have something for him, I mean Sheamus got squashed and a few weeks later, he became a champion.

DiBiase is probably going to SD for the rebuilding he is in dire need of.

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
I have two thoughts about this issue:

1. Having a total jobber like DiBiase do anything but get destroyed by Triple H would've done more bad than good in making HHH look bad just two weeks before he headlines WrestleMania.

2. Ted DiBiase fucking sucks, so who cares. That's probably the best he's ever been used.

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is with everyone suddenly caring about Ted Dibiase jr? He's the same loser he was the second before he came through the curtain and confronted Triple H, as dull as a rusty knife, will never get over, but because Triple H attacked him, everybody feels sorry for him and wants him to do well now even though he doesn't deserve it. Do people seriously hate Triple H THIS much?

Triple H is my 2nd favorite all time behind HBK...

· Registered
350 Posts
HHH buries people.. that's his job.
oh stop it..you sound foolish

This. People must hate HHH alot to think he burried Dibiase, being irrelevant and being burried are to completely different things, Dibiase is irrelevant and he should stay that way.

I'm not a huge HHH fan, I dont care for him much anymore but I don't dislike him either, however the hating on him here is incredible

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
Yeah having Ted hold his own against Triple H right before Triple H challenges a guy who is 18-0 at Wrestlemania makes a whole lot of sense...

They should have just not had him appear in that situation at all.

· Registered
7,800 Posts
DiBiase:

- was beaten by R-Truth
- had his Million $ Championship stolen by Goldust
- lost to Daniel Bryan in under a minute on RAW
- was knocked out by Lawler
- was dumped by his Rookie
- was dumped by his Girlfriend
- in the last few months only holds 1 win

after all this there are people who were shocked that DiBiase was treated the way he was on RAW ?

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
Imagine the reaction Vince would have if someone suggested the Taker/HHH build was the best time and place to get DiBiase over.

I'd actually pay good money to see that meeting.
No kidding eh? Triple H can not afford to look anywhere close to DiBiase's level when he's about to face THE UNDERTAKER.

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No kidding eh? Triple H can not afford to look anywhere close to DiBiase's level when he's about to face THE UNDERTAKER.

You all aren't getting what i'm saying. I get that HHH should have destroyed him yes, but why not have him appear on SD and have him come out and Do what i stated in my OP? It would have been a great story and very fun to watch.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
You all aren't getting what i'm saying. I get that HHH should have destroyed him yes, but why not have him appear on SD and have him come out and Do what i stated in my OP? It would have been a great story and very fun to watch.
In your OP you suggested that Ted should have held his own against Triple H. You mentioned nothing about SD. What is there that we didn't get.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.