Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The Eagle didn't win the Best Performance by a Winged Specimen award? This will not go down well, I think he was all of our favourites to take that one home.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Well, I'm truly and utterly disgusted. This absolutely tarnishes my opinion of the slammy awards. No longer do they represent the pinnacle of sports entertainment achievement! This is serious business.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
This is really nothing. Back in the 90's there was an award for Best Tattoo.

·
Banned
353 Posts
I think the slammy awards should be serious why does everything in wwe have to be a joke it seems most things nominated on the show happened mostly in the last three months wtf they should make it a special night and focus on what a great year it was a bit more Show michael cole getting bashed my daniel brian again that would of got a HUGE pop

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Batista is yelling somewhere "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"

·
Banned
353 Posts
Batista is yelling somewhere "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"
lol yeah i gotta say im kinda missing his anger espically around christmas he allways makes me laugh. It was great when they showed him yelling in his wheelchair again at the slammy awards made the show worth watching just for that

·
Registered
458 Posts
Rhodes won an award for oil application? Whatever next? Someone winning a Slammy for vomiting? Nah, thats recockulous...

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Ryder wins award for "Most Annoying Catchphrase" wtf, I got one word people.....SPEAR!
I respectfully disagree with that decision, BRO!!! WWWYKI!

Not sure about the Spear! business. Wasn't chanting it myself, but it surely didn't bother me.
"You're either nexus or against us" annoyed me when they said it; and not in positive heelish way annoyance.

·
Banned
542 Posts
ITs only because hes " DASHING " that he won that award.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
People laugh at this award, though look at some of the awards given out during the original slammys. I think some were things like "best hair" or something

1 - 19 of 19 Posts