Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 278 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's fun the first time you see it. Then it's shit every other time after. He's not a gimmick made for television. I hope Cody wasn't employing hyperbole when he said only 40% of the roster was announced, as it means there is 60 more names, and it means Cassidy will only be seen once a month on television.
Wasn't ready for TV, yet people who saw it for the first time fell in love with it and wanted more, kay then.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
How can AEW not be an unsafe working environment with this SAVAGE BRUTE of a man on its roster? BLOOD AND GUTS GORY CRAP INCOMING :mark:

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
It's fun the first time you see it. Then it's shit every other time after. He's not a gimmick made for television. I hope Cody wasn't employing hyperbole when he said only 40% of the roster was announced, as it means there is 60 more names, and it means Cassidy will only be seen once a month on television.
All I can say, bother, is don't yuck our yum then. It's fine if you don't like it, but some of us do. There is and always has been a place for comedic wrestling and he's over with his. IMMENSELY may I add, so if this doesn't interest you, there are others that will. I hope next signing is someone that appeals to you. :shrug
There's room for everyone.

That said...........

BEST SIGNING TO DATE!! YES!!!! FRESHLY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZED! :lenny

·
Registered
9,369 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Terrible. You can say I'm not fun at parties, ask "who hurt you?", or whatever other cliched bullshit you want, but this guy makes a mockery of the product and makes a mockery of the audience watching it for taking it seriously. You can laugh, even if you're acting like you're in on the joke you're still the subject of it.

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
Terrible. You can say I'm not fun at parties, ask "who hurt you?", or whatever other cliched bullshit you want, but this guy makes a mockery of the product and makes a mockery of the audience watching it for taking it seriously. You can laugh, even if you're acting like you're in on the joke you're still the subject of it.
Every time that I have watched him live he got the pop of the night.
Over 5k likes on twitter btw. Biggest reaction to a new signee since Moxley

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Yet no one complained when Santino dressed in drag.

Sometimes, wrestling is just silly. There's nothing wrong with what OC is doing.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
If you're watching pro wrestling because you take it seriously (especially in fucking 2019) you're already watching it wrong.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Never heard of him but he looks like a geek

Now see, this is the mentality I don't get. Not liking him is fine. Trying to bury him with the "Geek" or "Never heard" stuff is another. If you've "Never" heard of him, how is that his fault? He's been in AEW and all over youtube. A simple google would be enough to give you an impression without trying to bury him based on his image.

·
The face that runs the List
10,771 Posts
Now see, this is the mentality I don't get. Not liking him is fine. Trying to bury him with the "Geek" or "Never heard" stuff is another. If you've "Never" heard of him, how is hat his fault? He's been in AEW and all over youtube. A simple google would be enough to give you an impression without trying to bury him based on his image.
So should I lie and say I have read a lot about him then ? :stupid

21 - 40 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.