Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
He's garbage. This signing right up there, or should I say down there, with Marko Stunt. Seem like No Legs, Ace Romero and Sunny Daze will be next...

Hey, let's sign a guy who doesn't want to wrestle and book him in matches. That is great for the sporting aspect AEW professes to want to push.

Here's the twitter announcement snippet cut from the BTE vid posted above -

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
He's garbage. This signing right up there, or should I say down there, with Marko Stunt. Seem like No Legs, Ace Romero and Sunny Daze will be next...

Hey, let's sign a guy who doesn't want to wrestle and book him in matches. That is great for the sporting aspect AEW professes to want to push.
Bet you're so fun at parties.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Waste of money. The guy is good for like 2 minute match currently. If they evolve him it could work bc he has a good look.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Can we not take the "sports feel" thing too seriously thanks :kobe. It's the same narrative people are going by with SD/FOX they're setting themselves up for disappointment.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,485 Posts
I love Orange Cassidy. If you don't think he can go watch his match with David Starr. That was an all out war

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

Ace Romero isn't a comedy wrestler. His a big fat agile guy. His actually pretty decent and can work a match.

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
It's fun the first time you see it. Then it's shit every other time after. He's not a gimmick made for television. I hope Cody wasn't employing hyperbole when he said only 40% of the roster was announced, as it means there is 60 more names, and it means Cassidy will only be seen once a month on television.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.