Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think that again, WWE fucked up their hottest angle in years, just like last year with Nexus, BUT, this year, they still have time to turn it around. So, they have Nash cost Punk the title at SS, then a few weeks later, Nash is gone. At NOC, most likely Punk will beat HHH and HHH will lose his COO spot, meaning Vince is back in charge, leaving us where we were about a month and a half ago. Complete waste of time. This Punk angle was so white hot, but they managed to fuck it up. What do you think?

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
I think you need to develop patience.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^ Ok so, NOC comes, Triple H is stripped of his COO spot, Nash is gone, Punk is left to feud with Vince, Cena is fighting some other heel, should I still wait? Weren't things like this a month or 2 ago?

·
Registered
928 Posts
I think the story got away from them as they were trying to have too many things go on at once. There wre 3 ways I see this going.
1) Punk gets screwed at NoC by Nash and HHH who then turns heel. Punk continues to feud with them.
2) Punk beats HHH who resigns. Johnny Ace or Steph reveal that they set this whole thing in motion to become COO.
3) Punk beats HHH who resigns and Vince comes back making the whole thing pointless.

I guess a 4th would be HHH beats Punk who then crashes slowly down to the midcard.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
wwe fucks everything up they jamp the gun with this storyline kevin nash tore his quads a lot he cant wrestle so did triple h he lost to the undertaker at wrestlemania but bottom line is cm punk is awesome but he needs to stop breaking kayfabe because he's really boring and sucks

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
^^^^ Ok so, NOC comes, Triple H is stripped of his COO spot, Nash is gone, Punk is left to feud with Vince, Cena is fighting some other heel, should I still wait? Weren't things like this a month or 2 ago?
I dont think that will happen thats what i said. I think HHH will win or get DQ'd due to Nash's interference. This feud is not ending anytime soon and i'm pretty sure Nash isnt gone. If he was, why would they show us Nash leaving with Johny Ace with that stupid look on funkmans face?

SWERVE is coming!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
They fucked it up? Did you not watch Money in the Bank? They had a 5 star match, the pinnacle of CM Punk's career, anything that would have happened next would have looked pale in comparison. The angle can't stay at such a high level constantly, they need to cool it down every now and then so that they can really raise the bar again when they need to. WWE are taking their own formula of really building for PPV main events and ending those shows on great cliff hangers and I personally cannot wait till Night of Champions. Sure Raw's gunna trudge along and let the story progress slowly but to say they've fucked it up is naive, stupid or both.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
they fucked it up in the first segment of raw.
What the fuck was that about. Nash text him self.
Nash gets fired(I thought he didn't care lol guaranteed sting money)
Later HHH comes out and puts his job on the line vs punk who puts up.......nothing? Oh yeah if HHH kicks his ass so bad he might fire punk fpalm

God dammit why couldn't triple H just have screwed punk straight up in the MITB ppv and not deal with this russorific shit

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
wwe fucks everything up they jamp the gun with this storyline kevin nash tore his quads a lot he cant wrestle so did triple h he lost to the undertaker at wrestlemania but bottom line is cm punk is awesome but he needs to stop breaking kayfabe because he's really boring and sucks
Wow, that was hard to read. Punctuation is your friend!! However, I was able to make out what you said.

As for what I bolded...CM Punk is awesome, but at the same time he's boring and he sucks? So which is it? What you said there makes absolutely no sense at all!

·
Registered
228 Posts
somethings brewing dont worry.

its all very strange whats happening at the minute so be patient.

they couldnt be stupid enough to make this all a waste of time HHH will beat punk and nash will have a HUGE part of it creating a faction with HHH and nash.

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
I dont think that will happen thats what i said. I think HHH will win or get DQ'd due to Nash's interference. This feud is not ending anytime soon and i'm pretty sure Nash isnt gone. If he was, why would they show us Nash leaving with Johny Ace with that stupid look on funkmans face?

SWERVE is coming!
It's a no DQ match.

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
they fucked it up in the first segment of raw.
What the fuck was that about. Nash text him self.
Nash gets fired(I thought he didn't care lol guaranteed sting money)
Later HHH comes out and puts his job on the line vs punk who puts up.......nothing? Oh yeah if HHH kicks his ass so bad he might fire punk fpalm

God dammit why couldn't triple H just have screwed punk straight up in the MITB ppv and not deal with this russorific shit

It's a no DQ match.
Exactly.. nice correction there. Thats what makes this match unpredictable. Storyline is not over yet though.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I like this match. Not because of it being rushed, which I still think they shouldn't but because the aftermath it will bring to this story. People tend to complain and/or get impatient when there is a cooling period within a storyline. That's understandable. That will change at NOC because the fact that HHH made the match for him and Punk, "fired" Nash, chose the stipulation, and accepted Punk's stipulation as well should tell you that Hunter is playing Punk. The question should be how does Punk get played.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts