Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in the words of Digital J.

I see a great lead storyline.. i think hardy is doing a way better job than ANYONE thought he would. Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan play the GM heel roles to perfection. Fourtune has been awesome since day one.. flair does out shine the group.. but hes like the jordan of wrestling.. even at an older age hs still better than half the league.. that's true greatness. did people think flairs mic skills were gonna vanish because he went to TNA? because he got older?

the tag division is solid.. way better than what wwe tries to do.

the knockouts division is being rebuilt .. or at least they are trying.. sarita is back on tv.. taylor wilde is coming back to tv. they are getting at least 2 matches a show AGAIN

the x division is pushing younger guys like lethal and robbie whatever and people complain.. yet if tna put the title on sabu people would complain tna doesnt push younger guys.. they can never win

everybody on the roster is being used well.. or at least the best they can.. youre going to have down periods.. not everybody can be a maineventer at the same time.. i see us sometimes complaining about joe.. but im pretty sure when the time is right tna plans to make joe champ again

the roster has a perfect mixture of young and old.

i mean if anybody really complains about tna.. they should watch wwe.. they have their former world champ doing a tea party with santino (a waste of talent )

i honestly dont see the big problem with tna.. the problems they do have.. arent major.. i honestly dont like the whole jersey shore crap.. or how its being done.. thats one thing.. i personally think it oughta be done in a more serious way.. and i really wish abyss would stop talking because its annoying as hell .

i mean i can complain about stuff.. but none of it is enough to make me say OH MY GOD TNA IS HORRIBLE! again i say,...... its become a trend to complain about TNA. bottom line.

i will say tna sucks at promoting the ppvs .. ill give you that.. that might be the only big problem they have. and yes, its a big one. they dont advertise enough

but in terms of stories.. there's nothing right now that is THAT BAD

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
- it's another battle for control of the company storyline, too many of those in TNA.

- TNA's tag division being better than WWE's does'nt give them a free pass. no one should be happy about a solid tag team division, how about we reach for something better ?

- Unless they're appearing on iMPACT regularly, i would'nt be to quick to proclaim the re-building of the Knockouts Division.

- The X-division has always featured young wrestlers and Robbie E sucks.

- People being used well on the roster is your opinion, also have you forgotten the wrestlers stuck on ReAction ?

- Another mention of WWE ? yeah, lets celebrate because TNA's bad but not as bad as WWE :rolleyes:
(the segment was funny as hell)

- So you're basically mad cause people are complaining about TNA ?
GET OVER IT, other people have a different opinion than yours.

You know what my opinion of TNA is ? if a few wrestlers i like were'nt in the company i would'nt bother even DVRing iMPACT.

·
Registered
52 Posts
There's plenty wrong with TNA.

There's plenty wrong with WWE.

In fact there was plenty wrong with Season 10 of Friends. There's plenty wrong with The American Office. There's a lot wrong with a lot of TV in terms of PERFECTION, but yeah, TNA's pretty good in my book at the moment.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I stopped reading the minute you mentioned the WWE. Its a TNA topic, I don't wanna read about someone trying to up the WWE.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm really enjoying TNA Impact, PPVs is a different story though, I used to buy them but have now started to stream since they have all been below par imo

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
- it's another battle for control of the company storyline, too many of those in TNA.

- TNA's tag division being better than WWE's does'nt give them a free pass. no one should be happy about a solid tag team division, how about we reach for something better ?

- Unless they're appearing on iMPACT regularly, i would'nt be to quick to proclaim the re-building of the Knockouts Division.

- The X-division has always featured young wrestlers and Robbie E sucks.

- People being used well on the roster is your opinion, also have you forgotten the wrestlers stuck on ReAction ?

- Another mention of WWE ? yeah, lets celebrate because TNA's bad but not as bad as WWE :rolleyes:
(the segment was funny as hell)

- So you're basically mad cause people are complaining about TNA ?
GET OVER IT, other people have a different opinion than yours.

You know what my opinion of TNA is ? if a few wrestlers i like were'nt in the company i would'nt bother even DVRing iMPACT.
/thread

·
Registered
633 Posts
/thread... what an asinine statement to make, seriously, just another online trend that needs to die.

One thing you got to understand around here TC, is that people do NOT want to see, read or hear anything good about TNA, or that your enjoying it. Your views and opinions are only accepted and welcomed if it is to bash TNA, or to post how much you hate on one of the follow, Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo. If you want to appear "cool" and a die hard TNA fan, these are the steps you must take.

But surely your better then this and able to express your gratitude for a well produced show and I applaud you for that.

·
Banned
386 Posts
in the words of Digital J.

I see a great lead storyline.. i think hardy is doing a way better job than ANYONE thought he would. Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan play the GM heel roles to perfection. Fourtune has been awesome since day one.. flair does out shine the group.. but hes like the jordan of wrestling.. even at an older age hs still better than half the league.. that's true greatness. did people think flairs mic skills were gonna vanish because he went to TNA? because he got older?

the tag division is solid.. way better than what wwe tries to do.

the knockouts division is being rebuilt .. or at least they are trying.. sarita is back on tv.. taylor wilde is coming back to tv. they are getting at least 2 matches a show AGAIN

the x division is pushing younger guys like lethal and robbie whatever and people complain.. yet if tna put the title on sabu people would complain tna doesnt push younger guys.. they can never win

everybody on the roster is being used well.. or at least the best they can.. youre going to have down periods.. not everybody can be a maineventer at the same time.. i see us sometimes complaining about joe.. but im pretty sure when the time is right tna plans to make joe champ again

the roster has a perfect mixture of young and old.

i mean if anybody really complains about tna.. they should watch wwe.. they have their former world champ doing a tea party with santino (a waste of talent )

i honestly dont see the big problem with tna.. the problems they do have.. arent major.. i honestly dont like the whole jersey shore crap.. or how its being done.. thats one thing.. i personally think it oughta be done in a more serious way.. and i really wish abyss would stop talking because its annoying as hell .

i mean i can complain about stuff.. but none of it is enough to make me say OH MY GOD TNA IS HORRIBLE! again i say,...... its become a trend to complain about TNA. bottom line.

i will say tna sucks at promoting the ppvs .. ill give you that.. that might be the only big problem they have. and yes, its a big one. they dont advertise enough

but in terms of stories.. there's nothing right now that is THAT BAD
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/total-nonstop-action-wrestling/526235-bryan-alvarez-rant.html

·
Premium Member
44,199 Posts
There's NOTHING wrong? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? If you like it fine, but I can pick the spoilers to death if you like & fine plenty of errors.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
/thread... what an asinine statement to make, seriously, just another online trend that needs to die.

One thing you got to understand around here TC, is that people do NOT want to see, read or hear anything good about TNA, or that your enjoying it. Your views and opinions are only accepted and welcomed if it is to bash TNA, or to post how much you hate on one of the follow, Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo. If you want to appear "cool" and a die hard TNA fan, these are the steps you must take.

But surely your better then this and able to express your gratitude for a well produced show and I applaud you for that.
Yea this is true. All us TNA bashers have this hidden agenda to bash and hate TNA for no real apparent reason. Its just all one big popularity contest and it makes us look cool to bash TNA so we can get repped. I mean it can't be because we're actually fans who use to spend money on this product only to be given crap and see our favorites get shit on, no that can't be the reason at all. Its because we just LOVE to see random TNA hate and seeing any praise for TNA is like Kryptonite. For no apparent reason of course.(sarcasm)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well heres my take.

I want to love TNA. At the moment i like it, i love ROH i love some parts about WWE, theres not allot i love about TNA (outside of Fortune). The reason being is, that with TNA i always get let down. I try to put allot of stock into the company when i can (Like the Jan 4th thing, the RVD thing, the Joe tittle thing, even the Hulk Hogan thing) but they all let me down. Things get rushed through so quickly and with such ass backwards reasoning sometimes that by the time i go back to watch it, im completely lost/confused and things just dont make sense.

I like TNA, but if they slowed down kept up with their storylines - which none are really THAT bad it all comes down to the execution and effort given by management - i cant really love their product. Even though i want to.

·
Banned
386 Posts
Yea this is true. All us TNA bashers have this hidden agenda to bash and hate TNA for no real apparent reason. Its just all one big popularity contest and it makes us look cool to bash TNA so we can get repped. I mean it can't be because we're actually fans who use to spend money on this product only to be given crap and see our favorites get shit on, no that can't be the reason at all. Its because we just LOVE to see random TNA hate and seeing any praise for TNA is like Kryptonite. For no apparent reason of course.
Why should you praise a company losing money and that drives away a 1/3 of viewers in a week?

Sorry but the above post comes across as trolling.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Why should you praise a company losing money and that drives away a 1/3 of viewers in a week?

Sorry but the above post comes across as trolling.
I was being sarcastic and responding to nWoForLifes claim that we're all just hating because its the 'cool' thing to hate russo, bischoff, hogan, etc. not because we are actually fans who spent money on the product and have been given crap, after crap.

·
Banned
386 Posts
I was being sarcastic and responding to nWoForLifes claim that we're all just hating because its the 'cool' thing to hate russo, bischoff, hogan, etc. not because we are actually fans who spent money on the product and have been given crap, after crap.
Sorry, a lot of time you cant tell the difference on here between this being saracastic and those who are 8*D

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol if you say so bro.

but be honest, nothing wrong? i don't give a shit how much you love this product, if you can't find ANYTHING wrong about it you're blind.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I like tna as much as anyone, i even have TNA in my username. But even i can't say theres nothing wrong with tna. If i knew i wouldn't get thrown in jail, i would bitchslap everyone in tna management.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
If there was nothing wrong with TNA I'd be watching it and right now I'm not. I got sick of having to fast forward through 3/4's of an impact episode, which is really disappointing seeing the talent on the roster and the potential for decent storylines. The thing is 90% of the people who comment on TNA would love to watch a good quality episode of impact, I myself would love to watch Impact every week.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts