Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. i just thought i'd like to post about the fucking annoying medalwarrior87. he is such a dick. all of his posts are bullshit. he goes on about how cruiserweights are gona win royal rumble and he things hbk is gona win elimination chamber at nyr when hes the fecking ref. also, he writes with every single word with a captial letter at the begining which is the most fucking annoying thing ever... Medalwarrior87 posts on every thread, always majorly over exagerating the topic and shit.... BAN THIS FUCKING MORON :banplz:

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
He's been banned before for posting stupid things and basically wasting space and people's time, I can't stand him. But as far as I'm aware, he isn't breaking any rules so he can't be banned.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Is this really 'bugging' you?

Weird...

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
He is annoting and yes he does start every word in capitals but he isnb't breaking any of the forum rules so he cannot get banned. If he wants to be an idiot then let him be one.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Give someone a keyboard and make way for the idiocy. My suggestion to the thread starter. Deal with it. Do you know how many have come along and posted crap 10 times more ridiculous than what he has? The ignorance of being a newbie, you only know what you've seen. Be thankful for that though. Because if this rubs ya wrong, man would you be pissed to see some of the others who've ventured here before him.

N

·
0 Posts
I hate medalwarrior and hope he dies because he just wants attention. He already got banned for similar posting, so he can be banned. But I don't see his posts much anymore. He should stop, though, because it's obviously a put on. Why? He was posting normally for months, then suddenly changed. Weirdo.

N

·
0 Posts
I have no mood swings. I just kid. Swear.

You, though...oh shit, I remember seeing one of your posts recently where you fought with Cody for no reason...and you ended up kissing his asshole again. ya

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
He doesn't bother Flash, so he couldn't give a shit.

Wait, but I seem to remember when others got on Flash's nerves, his instinct was to have him banned, not ignored.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
He's an annoying shit. I agree 100% with the maker of this thread. Medalwarrior87 should die.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts