Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an hour long. It's not exciting. It's just a very detailed explanation as to why economic collapse will happen in the US. If you already accept that 100%, there's no need to watch this, but if you have any doubts at all, this will nail it down throroughly and completely.

"Don't believe anything they are telling you".

"There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly." :confused:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/there-will-be-no-economic-recovery-prepare-yourself-accordingly/

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
Tl;dw

Doesn't matter as I accept the US will cease to exist within the next 50 years anyway. Oh well.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
In the next fifty years I wouldn't be surprised if the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand all joined together to make... well... The United States...

...Stubborn Americans. :cuss:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Nobody really knows what's going to happen. If you believe we're headed for economic collapse, then you're going to find evidence that supports your theory. If you believe we're headed for recovery, then you're going to find evidence that supports your theory as well.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
You seriously posted a link to an HOUR LONG video to an investment blog that looks unprofessional as all fuck and most of the front page articles are literally "THE WORLD IS GOING TO COLLAPSE, PANIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" opinion pieces from 3rd and 4th level finical adviosrs

What exactly did you think the outcome of this thread would be?

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
No way I am watching that for an hour, I didn't even click it, what are they saying is the reason no recovery that we are having anyway?

·
1,973 Posts
Probably to do with the nonsensical raising of debts and spending, when in trillions of debt, and this goes for not just the US, recovery or not, things don't always need to be 'shrouded' in some way, but it's not just this video that has to be hated on if you're wanting to say about people warning of long term potential problems, because you probably won't hear it (as much, if at all) on Fox (etc.).

·
The Sundance Kid
18,632 Posts
That's aload of BS of course the economy would recover at some point
:hayden3

LOL. There is already an economic recovery happening.
:hayden3 :hayden3 :hayden3 Ignoring facts in favor of a narrative given by people who lie for a living.

The economy is not recovering in any way, and it's not going to. Watch the video and feel free to dispute any of the numbers or the conclusions if you can. If not probably best to stay quiet rather than look like a fool devoid of all critical thinking capability.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts