Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last rock screwed punk twice and not one word was said after extreme rules.
This is why I suggest having rock return one last time as a heel and coming in at number 30 in rumble and defeating a punk who has survived for 60 minutes.

Then rock can defeat cena for the title the very same night and say that cena is below the rock and the rock is a movie star who vince has to rely on to make money.

Tada from one ppv we get rock as heel, cena having something to do thagt is not in the title picture but set up for his undertaker feud and cm punk in a decent feud with the rock and the rock winning the royal rumble.

Anyone else like this:
Rock returns at the rumble at no.30 and eliminates punk who was no.1
rock cashes in his shot the very same night
he defeats cena
when cena does that hug thing that they did at mania rock grabs the mic and tells cena he is not on the rocks level
this sets up heel rock, a reason for cena to fight taker and a punk rock feud that is worth seeing

:dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Re: There should be a proper rock/punk feud

Punk is an Austin fan.So if anyone should return to put over Punk,it should be Austin and Austin only.

Rock vs Punk was a filler before Rock/CenaII and hence it ended like how it was supposed to end.

·
Registered
178 Posts
no thank you. I wanna see full-time wrestlers feud. not rusty semi-active (or in Stone Cold's case long retired )wrestlers

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
no thank you. Rock should never wrestle again. He had the perfect last match

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
I don't want to see Punk face Rock ever again, I'm so far that I'll say the promos between them were cringe worthy. Rock would just start some stupid chant whilst Punk would just have that "Rock, you look like a 12 year old" look. The matches weren't that great either, and I highly doubt they'd ever make Rock lose to Punk so I don't want to see Rock beat CM Punk again. Yeah, even as a face I don't think Punk could beat Rock. Also fuck the Rock ever wrestling ever again.

If anyone should return to face Punk, it should be Austin.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
I don't want to see Punk face Rock ever again, I'm so far that I'll say the promos between them were cringe worthy. Rock would just start some stupid chant whilst Punk would just have that "Rock, you look like a 12 year old" look. The matches weren't that great either, and I highly doubt they'd ever make Rock lose to Punk so I don't want to see Rock beat CM Punk again. Yeah, even as a face I don't think Punk could beat Rock. Also fuck the Rock ever wrestling ever again.

If anyone should return to face Punk, it should be Austin.
Questioning if you even paid attention to the feud. Because if you did, you would know the bold only happened once and that was the first time they faced off in a promo. Everything else between Rock/Punk in the promo wars was all serious stuff with some brawling mixed in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts