Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Hardcore Casual
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get messy and ad hominem-y.

Nominate you the members you want to purge:

@DammitChrist - Virtually all the remaining parody accounts on this site seem to exist solely to emulate this childish fuck or get a rise out of him.
@Kentucky34 - Like this fuck
@TheWood - Self-explanatory dumpster fire
@BlueEyedDevil - sexually frustrated; desperately wants to penetrate and give a pet name to any orifice within a 5 mile radius; race baiter; only a matter of time before he vomits about the marxist conspiracy against white hetero males.
@Krin - Race-baiting fuckhead who just pollutes every topic with his phallic insecurities
@'Dashing' Rachel - third wave feminism clearly caused a major malfunction in this UC neckbeard

Actually, fuck it. Shut down the whole site. The world would be a better place.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sounds like you’re getting worked.

If you don’t think someone is trolling, and genuinely are racist or whatever, at some point you have to realize you’re talking to a brick wall

People who bait you will keep baiting you once they smell blood in the water. You don’t have to quote or reply to anyone you don’t like. It only fuels the fire.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Oh, just so you know, the last 3 guys who made threads wanting me to get banned got banned themselves within days 🙂 the moderator team does great work to protect good users from trolls.

·
Registered
974 Posts
On topic, I would purge:

@The Wood constantly cries about everything AEW does. If he hates it so much he should not watch and stick to watching a sexual predator's podcast.

@Heath V he outright bullies me all the time for liking indy wrestlers. F that guy. Likes Ultimate Warrior too.

·
Hardcore Casual
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, just so you know, the last 3 guys who made threads wanting me to get banned got banned themselves within days 🙂 the moderator team does great work to protect good users from trolls.
You should consider a second career as the posterboy for abortion access.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts