Wrestling Forum banner

there may already be a thread on this...

661 8
what do you guys think of Justin Gabriel? i believe in due time the intercontinental championship will be in his grasp and i think kofi kingston and justin gabriel would be a great match due to the similarities in their in ring styles, yes i am a mark for both lol just saying...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
He could be a solid midcard face as long as he isn't seen as "that guy who does one move" after Nexus/Corre is done with. Thankfully he's had time to shine in singles matches, which is more than can be said about Heath Slater and half of the other guys ever involved in Nexus.

·
Registered
534 Posts
He could be a solid midcard face as long as he isn't seen as "that guy who does one move" after Nexus/Corre is done with. Thankfully he's had time to shine in singles matches, which is more than can be said about Heath Slater and half of the other guys ever involved in Nexus.
Wait till Skip Sheffield gets back and joins the Corre. Word is Vince is high on his ability.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Gabriel is good he and Slater need to win the tag titles there both good wrestlers and should be used as such .

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Always liked Justin Gabriel and i loved his match with John Cena last year which for me really showed his potential as he looked believable being in there and also showed his in ring skills, it's just shame that he has been wasted carrying Heath Slater. Right now the mid card is quite stacked on SmackDown with Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Masters, Jack Swagger, Trent Barretta and Ezekial Jackson as mid card member of The Core so right now i guess the tag team scene benefits from him.

I remember saying last year when Justin Gabriel was in The Nexus on Raw that i would love to see him involved with Bryan Danielson in a US title feud which i felt would be a brilliant series of matches and it might have produced for this era what the mid card feud between Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho did in their era. I do see Justin Gabriel as a face in the long term though as i believe he would much more suited to that role and his moveset is more the type that a face would use.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I agree that Gabriel should get in the IC picture. he should be a solid mid card guy for many years...Heath Slater shows me nothing. no look. in ring sux. no mic skills= waste of time. :gun: Heath Slater

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree that Gabriel should get in the IC picture. he should be a solid mid card guy for many years...Heath Slater shows me nothing. no look. in ring sux. no mic skills= waste of time. :gun: Heath Slater
This but knowing WWE for some insane reason Slater as the HBK of the tagteam will get the push whilst Gabriel will be the Marty Jennety *sigh*

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Kofi and Gabriel should definitely feud. Both being African, perhaps a heelish apartheid gimmick? Just a joke. Bad form?

TBH, I never really cared for Gabriel on NXT. Seemed like he only had the 450 splash. I don't like him a whole lot now, but he's grown on me a bit.

And he's loads better than Heath Slater.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.