Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep seeing people on here referring to HHH Stephanie Orton & Shield as The Corperation.

Its annoying me now because like I have commented THERE IS NO CORPERATION!

People are still saying it and I just saw one guy with a big graphic of it in his sig!

Not once have they Ever been refered to as the corperation.

They should have turned it into a Corperation stable yes, its what we all wanted, would of been so much better than this mess we have now

Reactions: 2 Ton 21

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yeah theres no stable. It had so much potential though remember the night after Orton and HHH turned heel? It was awesome seeing Orton,HHH,Vince and Stephanie all in the ring at the same time with The Shield standing outside as the enforcers but ever since then things have crumbled apart which is a shame. I wonder why they pulled the rug on it so quickly. I've seen people on here say its because of the soccer moms complaining on social media or something like that. I wouldnt be surprised if thats why.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah theres no stable. It had so much potential though remember the night after Orton and HHH turned heel? It was awesome seeing Orton,HHH,Vince and Stephanie all in the ring at the same time with The Shield standing outside as the enforcers but ever since then things have crumbled apart which is a shame. I wonder why they pulled the rug on it so quickly. I've seen people on here say its because of the soccer moms complaining on social media or something like that. I wouldnt be surprised if thats why.
Mothers complaining?

You have got to be kidding me?!

I fukin hate pg

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
They'll be able to top the Corporation from 98-99 anyway. They just don't have that level of talent on the roster. Triple H is the only one.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I think the reason people are calling it the Corporation is because even though it hasn't officially been called that, everyone knows that's what it is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.