Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed to Backlash tonight. There had better not be anyone within three rows of me yelling at the ring. We're going to be sitting in the upper level and I certainly don't think the boys in the ring can hear or even give a rats @$$ even if they could. I really hate it when theres some idiot yelling at the ring, or even worse, some moron who has to make comments about every wrestler he doesn't like. And so help me, if one drop of beer gets spilled on me.....
I'm bringing a lighter too, so if there is so jerk with a sign blocking my view its gonna be as if Kane was sitting up there cause his poster is going to get lit!!!

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
I agree, if the peeps want to shout at the ring let them. I know when I was at Raw the other week I shouted my ass off because I wanted to.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I'm not really all that concerned that people scream at the ring, I have myself several times left the building with no voice.
I'm really just ranting about the spilled beer and wanted to add a few other little tidbits in there for fun.
yeah, theres usually a ton of spilled beer or soda. Thers always some moron who tosses a cup towrds the ring.
The Verizon Wireless Arena is a more calm place than down in Boston at the Fleet center ( which is where I'll be tomorrow night for RAW ), at the Fleet, theres almost always some jerk spilling beer onto the people below.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
<3 those Boston fans, anyways i dont mind the yelling but and have never really had problems with beer spilling on me, only thing i have had trouble with was Signs in front of me or kids jumping up and down in front of me.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Chanting and screaming is just part of the live event, if people weren't doing that when I was sitting at the back, I'd be pissed because I'd have missed a major part of going to the live event.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been in the Fleet, as well as the Boston Garden before it, and have seen nights where there is tons of stuff thrown into the ring. That has dropped off greatly in the last ten years or so, but theres always one idiot who tries it. Then of course it got a little wild again when WCW was actually showing matches on tv where people littlered the ring. But, like I said, the Verizon is a better crowd.
And of course, its HHH's home town ( well he's actually originally from nashua and now has a home in Bedford NH ) so its gonna be pretty loud there tonight.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Sod it, why don't we just go the whole way and make Fun a criminal offence. String 'em up, that's what I say.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I do hate it when you see 5 year old toddlers screaming a wrestler's name(Cena and Orton in particular) and they block my view. I also hate it when people are at smaller shows(like indy feds) and about 5 drucks start yelling to a wrestler "Buckwheat" because he has black spiked hair. I got a lot of soda spilled on me by "older" adults because they were paying attention to their family members and wrestlers are always mad at the people yelling at them.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
its always like that, people pay for their tickets and do whatever they want. you can complain about it, if you dont like it tough

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I have been to an ECW house show in Huntington, WVA. They through beer at Paul Heyman and hit him in the back of the head. I actually got to drink beer with the Sandman. And I got soaked when they threw beer @ Heyman. I really enjoyed the beer bath. Those were the good old days when WWE had real competition.

N

·
0 Posts
...with your tongue. Best experience ever. Best of all, it's cheap...er...free.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
LFC said:
Do people spill beers a lot?
If they drink a 30 pack between them and a friend before the show like me, probably. I gave up beer though, so count your lucky stars. (Those poor folks at last years Backlash though...drenched'em!)

Stryder said:
<3 those Boston fans
<3 u too! :D

I agree though...you pay for the ticket, you get to act how you wanna. But security always reserves the right to toss you out on your ass...so most people bare that in mind.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just so you all know, I don't buy my WWE tickets. I get em handed to me from either HHH's mom or Earl Hebner.
I wasn't really complaining anyway, just kind of pointing out a few little things that get annoying.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts