Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
*kksssh-kshhhh*

Look in my eyes, what do you see?

Man, CM Punk's 'rehired' return was the first time I'd heard Cult of Personality. That moment was like a movie. The way the camera played, the way Cena looked, everything was damn perfect. So it is his current theme, but that moment will forever stand out to me.

When I hear written in the stars I think of Edge's last match and subsequent retirement, then I get sad and sensitive like :sad:

Christian's theme song makes me think of his win at this year's Extreme Rules, simply because if you listen to the song all the way through the lyrics are pretty much perfect:

Never thought it would be here, so high in the air
this was my unanswered prayer.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
This Fire Burns will always force me to fondly remember @1:09 from this clip and on. You just can't fake emotion like that.

Mr. Perfect's theme reminds me of his Royal Rumble return in 2002. How impressive was he in that rumble?

Owen Hart's King of Hart's theme makes me think of his WrestleMania X entrance. I love how initially people thought it was Bret and then after all the boos Lawler quips, "Listen to that ovation!".

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
My Way - Stone Cold V The Rock

Drowning Pool - Bodies - Kurt Angle V Stone Cold

Bring Me to Life - Austin Return/RockHogan 2.

Clocks - Kurt Angle Return Promo

·
Registered
326 Posts
My Way will ALWAYS remind me of the Pak of the Atitude Era Rock/Austin Wm 17

Real American always holds a special place from my childhood

Highway to Hell - Austin/Undertaker

The Theme song from this year's Wrestlemania reminds me of the rock

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Anytime i hear cult of personality, i think of Austins hall of fame tribute video, not Punks theme. am i the only one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts