Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we do these discussions all the time, so let's add some spice by including titantrons.

Theme - Triple H (My Time) or Hollywood Rock

Titantron - I'll go with Mick Foley's, just for the bumps.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Best theme is tough, as there have been so many good ones...these are my favorites though:
- Steve Austin - Glass Shatters
- CM Punk - This Fire Burns
- Triple H - My Time
- Chris Jericho - Break The Walls Down
- Batista - I Walk Alone
- The Rock - Hollywood
- Evolution - Line in the Sand
- Edge - Metalingus
- Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams (even though he is absolute garbage)

As for Titantron videos though...I will go with:
- The Rock - Hollywood
- Triple H - My Time
- Undertaker - Rollin'
- Chris Jericho - Original Y2J countdown

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
- The Rock - Hollywood
- The Rock - Theme he used before Hollywood. That intro is probably the best ever, an instant adrenaline rush.
"If 'ya smell - Drums - What the Rock - Drums - Is cooking" not to mention the guitar solo!
- Triple H - My Time
- Austin - The Disturbed version
- Undertaker - That theme he used in the final stage of the American Badass gimmick, someone can correct me with the name but I know the lyrics started with "You've done it now"
- Goldbergs theme - Even in WWE, hearing this theme you knew shit was about to go down.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
People like Punk (Killswitch Engage), Edge (Alter Bridge), HHH (Motorhead), Mark Henry (Three 6 Mafia) etc. have the best entrance music because it's done professional, popular artists. Not a generic beat composed by Jim Johnson.

·
Registered
428 Posts
People like Punk (Killswitch Engage), Edge (Alter Bridge), HHH (Motorhead), Mark Henry (Three 6 Mafia) etc. have the best entrance music because it's done professional, popular artists. Not a generic beat composed by Jim Johnson.
Damn right sista!!!

Jim Johnston has produced some of the worst themes in WWE history. Thank Bah'Gawd for the new professional artists and their label companies making deals with WWE.

Here is Johnston at his worst making this jobber look like a pussy.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Yet he's composed basically all the most popular themes to date, Austins, Rocks, Undertakers, Bret Harts, Shawn Michaels, Goldust, Razor Ramon. The list goes on and on.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
- Austin's theme by Disturbed > His theme by Jim Johnston.

- Mark Henry's theme by 3 6 Mafia > his Johnston one,

- Undertaker's Limp Bizkit theme> his Jim one.

the list goes on...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Favorite Themes:
-William Regal Royal
-Evolution
-WE ARE ONE
-Break The Walls
-Swagger's Theme (though when I see his silly smile as he walks into the ring, I turn my attention away from the TV)
-Broken Dreams
-Legacy "Its a New Day"

Titantrons:
-Jericho's Old One
-Nexus's First One

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
My favourite theme of all time will always be Burn In My Light, but I like Rock's, Nexus, Dre Myclyntyre, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Stone Cold, AJ Styles's old one before the terrible Get Ready To Fly remix, Kane's old one with talking, Jeff Jarret, Mr.Kennedy, MVP's new one, Kaval's, Hardcore Holly's, Kurt Angle's TNA and WWE ones, Abyss, Christians, The MCMG's old one, Eric Bischoff's I'm Back, Sting's TNA theme, Mickie James TNA theme, and Christopher Dainels last TNA theme.

.... and my favourite titantron is Christian's current one.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I was driving around at had "My Time" playing. So great.

Seriously, that theme was probably THE shit back then. Has such a great tune and beat to it. Dang it Trips!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts