Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I get red rep and ghost negs from time to time from people and I could give less of a shit. People are free to like me or dislike me, but this guy seems to have a problem with me as of late and has been negging just about every opinion post I make and I barely even know the guy. No reason ever was given to me why he's been doing it either. Don't get me wrong, if it was because he genuinely disliked my opinions that's one thing. Others do that. However, when I asked him, all I got was:

just neg me back and be happy about it. idc. idk if u have either because i don't check. neg me every single day if you'd like. Goodbye.

to answer the title, you got a "." because i have to put something when i neg you.........but you already knew that. your tears taste good.
What kind of Autism is that??? :lol

Now, I could put him in ignore and was considering it. No big deal--that is, until I saw his profile littered with comments about the same thing. For example:
Greenlawler said:
Been here for years and your reason for giving me red rep is the single stupidest ever. Are you 12? Man up kid lol
So, I wonder: What's your game, @TheLapsedFan? are you just going around being a dick to people? Are you not capable of defending yourself against other viewpoints? Hell, what started this was to my knowledge a discussion on Roman Reigns. It wasn't anything personal, nothing mean spirited, you just flipped out for no reason that i'm aware of and when I asked, you never gave anything substantial. This may be a relaxed forum, but I think anyone should be able to agree and disagree. It isn't a big deal to me except that you seem to be doing this in bulk to get other members' attention. Are you a troll?

I know its not that big of an issue, but it does lead to the question of has anyone else had this iproblem with him? Mind you, I'm not going to put him on ignore as of yet. I really don't care that he does it. I just don't understand it. :shrug

Honestly, if anyone ever has a problem with me I'm usually more than happy to talk about it. This, however, is more about finding out other peoples' opinion on him or others that do this. Negging is one thing, obsessing is another.

He could just be a faggot. there's that. :troll

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,340 Posts
I like his red marks, it reminds me that someone cares enough to get annoyed at something I said and leave me a notice!

Coming from this dipshit it's like getting the Nobel Prize of being awesome because he's so lame.

That 5 star dweeb is my fave red rep giver tho!

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Why place so much attention on it? It's a red square, who gives a fuck? It's not going to affect your posting privileges on this site as far as I know.

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why place so much attention on it? It's a red square, who gives a fuck? It's not going to affect your posting privileges on this site as far as I know.
It aint the square. Like I said, I could care less about the rep. It's the motive behind him doing it to others as if it's some kind of validation. :quite

Trust me, the last think I wanted was to seem petty. Im not mad so much as curious.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
It aint the square. Like I said, I could care less about the rep. It's the motive behind him doing it to others as if it's some kind of validation. :quite

Trust me, the last think I wanted was to seem petty. Im not mad so much as curious.
Why would you care? If anything, it should be somewhat amusing (and sad?) that he takes this much time out of his busy day to detract from people's meaningless reputation metric on a rasslin' forum. If he's trolling, then you're giving him exactly what he wants by letting it affect you.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I'M JUST CURIOUS

Asking someone why they neg you cus you're just curious is like fingering your butthole because you're just curious

Sorry beatles

Reactions: BruiserKC

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'M JUST CURIOUS

Asking someone why they neg you cus you're just curious is like fingering your butthole because you're just curious

Sorry beatles
Not necessarily. I find the fact he does it weirdly interesting and want to know if he's been doing it to others. :sk

Why would you care? If anything, it should somewhat amusing (and sad?) that he takes this much time out of his busy day to detract from people's meaningless reputation metric on a rasslin' forum. If he's trolling, then you're giving him exactly what he wants by letting it affect you.
Today 09:54 AM
I Don't. that's the entire point. *I* don't care, but as I said, I wanted to see what his thought process is. Does he think people will rethink their opinions if he stalks them enough? Does he just want to rustle jimmies? He's certainly not rustling mine/

If anything it's because it's so sad i'm even making this thread. It 's not that i'm triggered, just entertained. :D

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I'M JUST CURIOUS

Sorry beatles
I did that in the shower once. Wasn't overly enjoyable.

Carry on...

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
Yeah, I've been getting some stupid negs from him as of late too. One time he negged me because he didn't know if he had done it yet, which he did the month before. His reasoning was so pathetic I didn't even fret about it, just seems like somebody who puts a lot of stock in the rep system :shrug

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Not necessarily. I find the fact he does it weirdly interesting and want to know if he's been doing it to others. :sk
You want to know if other people finger their buttholes? :troll

1 - 20 of 40 Posts