Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far we know that an NDA has been signed, which means it has to be preety good, Now you think about it. Heyman has been keeping quiet about the whole thing to do with TNA wanting Him, they've had a meeting or whatever. and it preety much died down after that. Now would it make sense that he would keep quiet about it all and not take notice like he has done.

What do you guys reckon?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
A lot of the hints point to Mickie James. Dixie Carter is fine with Hogan and Bischoff not being interested in TNA any more, they're pissed with Hardcore Justice off-air. Dixie Carter is fine with protecting Russo rather than giving up power to bring someone in.

It could eventually happen but the NDA isn't Heyman.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I REALLY hope that it IS Heyman BUT - for the Bound for Glory advert - it says that BFG will be the nite TNA changes - for ever :0

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I REALLY hope that it IS Heyman BUT - for the Bound for Glory advert - it says that BFG will be the nite TNA changes - for ever :0
Jeff Jarrett will lay down for Hulk Hogan again and the NWO is reformed. This is what'll happen unless Hogan and Bischoff gets fired on-air at BFG.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I love that some of you still really buy into this "surprise" mentality that TNA have been pumping at us all year long.

How many disappointments before we stop ejaculating at the mere potential of such announcements and just wait to see what they hit us with?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If its Heyman then YES it will be great BUT - its NOT a surprise becuase we are all talking about it right now - we know it may happen -so its NOT a "surprise"

it should technically be called something else - like childbirth - everyone says its a miracle, well, it happens a little too often to be a miracle !

and if the NWO reform - im going to shoot myself

BTW- Im going to the TNA Uk tour in Jan and Hogan is not on the bill - maybe he is leaving ... please god !!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love that some of you still really buy into this "surprise" mentality that TNA have been pumping at us all year long.

How many disappointments before we stop ejaculating at the mere potential of such announcements and just wait to see what they hit us with?
Can The Pope get an AMEN!

·
Registered
69 Posts
the NDA should has been signed by everyone working for TNA to not tell us that there is NO surprise

... but my fingers are still crossed that soemthing BIG will happen

I miss the days when a wwe superstar could appear on a different show the day after leaving the company - cause nobody really knows they have left and then they appear on the other show !!! - can u imagine at BFG if John Cena showed up at TNA - it would be mayhem

·
Banned
201 Posts
the NDA should has been signed by everyone working for TNA to not tell us that there is NO surprise

BFG if John Cena showed up at TNA - it would be mayhem
Not likely is it,WWE top star is under a ten year deal and makes millions.
Im sure your just saying what if but it's a pointless comment,more chance of Lord Lucan showing up.:eek:

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
A lot of the hints point to Mickie James. Dixie Carter is fine with Hogan and Bischoff not being interested in TNA any more, they're pissed with Hardcore Justice off-air. Dixie Carter is fine with protecting Russo rather than giving up power to bring someone in.

It could eventually happen but the NDA isn't Heyman.
I doubt it's Mickie James. She's very busy with WWC right now.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
^^ I lost count. TNA should just stop saying they have surprise. They should keep their mouth shut and actually try to surprise us with something good without letting anyone know.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I hope it's Hijo Del Santo or Mistico, you know people who would actually put butts in seats. I guess Danielson would be cool but most people want him to return to the WWE. Signing with TNA would kill his heat.

·
Registered
932 Posts
prob be a the motorbike chick reveal/Tara or another WWE diva, something lame.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'm sure its Mickie James, the one who signed the NDA, The CD clue made it a bit obv i think.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.