Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TheInsider is a newbie with only 14 posts and starts running his mouth about how he thinks Amish sucks and he says "fuck we-forums."Look at his thread:http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=375869#post375869
.First of all, newbies don't just insult Amish and the W-E forums and get away with it. Nice knowing you dumbass, you make me look good on the forums.Someone ban his ass before he gets out of hand.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously, this newbie is more than 10 times stupider then me , "at least I admitted I was stupid."

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by QuarantineX
seriously, this newbie is more than 10 times stupider then me , "at least I admitted I was stupid."
Why did you put "at least I admitted I was stupid." in quotes? You're just as bad as this. Demanding that pop-ups be taken off is just as bad as demanding that the ability to change other peoples custom titles should be taken away.

Stop kissing Amish's ass and let the mod's do their job. If they want to ban him, then ok they can ban him, but they dont need newbs like you posting shit.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im a mid-carder, and this guy is insulting the forums, Mods, Admins, and Amish. I agree with the pop-ups.Plus TheInsider is a total newbie w/ less then 20 posts,"now that is sad."

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Man Give it up QuarantineX. THey Don't Like you, quit tryin to act like you dont like it. Your kissing ass, there ignoring you. so just give it up man. Seriously, who are you tryin to impress

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im just talking about wrestling, and this is a great site full of cool people.But seriously, That newbie was acting like he was an Admin and that is just plain stupid. I can rant on whoever I want to, TheInsider was just an easy viticm.

B

·
0 Posts
Usertitle Succesfully Changed:
You succesfully changed the usertitle to: cock Quarantined in ass. Will QuarantineX be happy with it or not? ;)
Your Points on the moment: 49423

I hope you like it, QuarantineX.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
your talkin about wrestling in a great site full of cool people.....sweety come on! Stop kissing ass! lol OMG...you are being worst then this INsider guy, hes a damn newbie, just like you, you've only been here for 26 dayz, who spoke his mind, stupid thing to post and think but thats his problem, you and what you are saying is just getting stupid. im not being mean or anything im just saying COME ON!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't know if anyone else can sense it, but there is definite unrest amongst and between the n00bs. I do hope they don't try to revolt or something.... they're revolting enough as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.

Man, I am funny.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Threads in Rants aren't closed unless they need to be closed. If Lee disagrees with me, he can relock it, or give me a talking to, or whatever. But yeah.

[Re-opened]

·
Registered
772 Posts
You people actually think I'm a newb? Ha, I've been here for years. Back before when the forums crashed for probably the first time. I just haven't been using them as much these days. Why? Because I don't want to waste my time upping my position if they're just gonna crash and I have to start out at the bottom again.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
TheInsider said in post #18 :
Because I don't want to waste my time upping my position if they're just gonna crash and I have to start out at the bottom again.
They haven't been down in over a year...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts