Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Curt Hawkins Appreciation thread!​

Everyone knows Zack Ryder, right? Well, remember his other half? Curt Hawkins?

... What do you mean no? :no:

Well then, you better get used to Hawkins, because soon enough he'll be a big player in the WWE, something that's already long overdue.

Here, watch a match from 2010, where Hawkins versus his real-life friend Trent Barreta.
[youtube]Bd8EGTh3Ds[/youtube]

My favourite part is 2:00. It shows Hawkins' amazing selling.
Ignore the semi botched frankensteiner... :(

You may now post all of your envy.

Just waiting for that push you'll get from helping to train the Rock for Wrestlemania!

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
A feud would be better.

But better than both would be neither.
Why? I for one WANT to see a Hawkins/Ryder feud. It's better than having him be squashed by every former World Champion and being Eve's whipping boy.

Here's the thing we have to factor in. If Hawkins and Ryder feud, you also have to factor in Hawkins' partner Tyler Reks. Someone else will have to be inserted into the feud just to be Ryder's back up against Reks. FOUR guys will benefit from a Hawkins/Ryder feud.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Fingers crossed it happens, doubtful though.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
he was on mania, that's a push.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Don't think that will happen.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
wwe has 2 options, release him or give him a push

you're wasting this extremely talented wrestler, if he gets released you can bet your ass roh, pwg, dragon gate, tna, etc would be lining up to sign a talented young wrestler

·
Registered
252 Posts
Why does anyone want to see this may I ask?

Whats good about him that no-one else has? being completely neutral here, I think hes alright but nothing special.

Hes got some charisma, thats probably his best.
Hes an Okay mic worker, slightly better than average.
Not that great in the ring - infact below average.

and he deserves push?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hawkins deserves some kind of push, he's a talented young wrestler who's better on the mic and in the ring than a lot of people give him credit for. Just watch some of his Superstars and NXT matches/segments along with Tyler Reks for examples.

A feud with Hawkins & Eve against Ryder and a face diva could be alright I guess. I'm not loving the Eve/Zack angle but inserting Hawkins into it could breath new life into it and play off the easy former tag team storyline.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I definitely want to see him on my TV ASAP. Besides, how many 26 year olds can say they have been in the WWE for over 5 years. Very few. He's essentially, as he calls himself, a grizzled young vet.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I definitely want to see him on my TV ASAP. Besides, how many 26 year olds can say they have been in the WWE for over 5 years. Very few. He's essentially, as he calls himself, a grizzled young vet.
He stole that from Luke Gallows. :)

Hawkins should ditch Reks IMO.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts