Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry Goon, I'd love to go the Yacht party, but I can't risk being out to sea trapped with a bunch of zombies unless Jill Valentine is with me.

We need to band together. Crofty and Cat are obviously in since you both know Dead Space or Resident Evil (respectively) like the back of your hand. Then Amber can come along, we need some eye candy.

As for the bros*, obviously this is where you guys come along. We need to make a plan on how to survive. I think we need to meet up in McQueen's mom's basement since it'll be stocked with food for years and no one except McQueen (or anyone over the age of 13) has ever been in there so its secluded. Someone needs to go get Redeadening, he'll never survive on his own against suicide zombies.

*NO FUCKING 11ers! Some exceptions to the rule...

Lets lock and load, men.

Oh....be wary of sexy zombies...it's a trap

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuck what you say, being on a boat during a zombie apocalypse is where I'd wanna be.
But there are zombies on the boat. Then you're gonna be fighting off Zombie Metta World Peace and he's going to fuck you up more than normal.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Goon's rich. He probably has scientists in the laboratory on his yacht working on an antidote as we speak.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
My husband, Chris Redfield, and I, are very happy to help.

Danthree10 is a zombie, btw.

Time to blow some brains out.

Reactions: LINK

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Being a zombie is like being a vampire, right? You get special powers, like being hard to kill and replenishing your health by eating human skin?

Sign me up!

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Fucking elevenists!

See if you get to use my m16 or my hand cannon mag...

Although personally I'm perching up in my apartment with a .280 until shit get's thick. Better yet... just a lil 22 and some gasoline filled water balloons might be more fun.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
I've read World War Z and seen Zombieland so I could be of some help.
Best scene in Zombieland was Bill Murray.

That man can do no wrong. No matter how shitty a movie is, his parts are always superior.

Reactions: Stax Classic
1 - 20 of 43 Posts