Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
29,186 Posts
To be fair, those same fans booed them out of the building at DON and pretty much booed them throughout.
No doubt, I'm talking about those isolated things as that's the thread. Basically those things are like if a WWE heel went and bitch slapper Byron Saxton, technically dickish, but who's booing that lol

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,406 Posts
love it, keep it up bucks

it's like a movie easter egg

I love how some people call the bucks flippy s^$#, but when Michaels was far worse he is one of the goats

I am not an HBK guy but he's nowhere close to the Bucks when it comes to pointless flippy shit. That's blasphemy, but it doesn't surprise me coming from who said it.

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
Cause they are one note clowns as characters
they really aren’t though, but i guess now you’ll want me to prove it by writing some thesis of proof, which you’ll try to disprove by a thesis of opinion and round and round the circle goes

fact is…. You don‘t get to the top in multiple companies, and stay at the top in multiple companies if you are ‘one-note’

refer to ‘gentleman jarvis’ or joey ryan to see ‘one-note’

·
13,221 Posts
they really aren’t though, but i guess now you’ll want me to prove it by writing some thesis of proof, which you’ll try to disprove by a thesis of opinion and round and round the circle goes

fact is…. You don‘t get to the top in multiple companies, and stay at the top in multiple companies if you are ‘one-note’

refer to ‘gentleman jarvis’ or joey ryan to see ‘one-note’
Nope. I can handle criticism ;)

I've seen every bucks match since 2007 man. Its the same spots, the same antics, aside from their work with the golden lovers or the best bout cowboys or FTR there's nothing different.

I'm just so fatigued of them. Same with TND

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
Nope. I can handle criticism ;)

I've seen every bucks match since 2007 man. Its the same spots, the same antics, aside from their work with the golden lovers or the best bout cowboys or FTR there's nothing different.

I'm just so fatigued of them. Same with TND
its really not

but if you are not interested to start with, i think we can agree you are most likely watching with one eye on something else / and might missed some evolution in their game?

the top of the industry example still applies - remember, they weren’t booked like vince’s favs - forced to the top of the card

they were at the top, booked by multiple bookers / promotions - making out that they are just basic is just bias - which is fine / like who you like - but its still bias

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I am not an HBK guy but he's nowhere close to the Bucks when it comes to pointless flippy shit. That's blasphemy, but it doesn't surprise me coming from who said it.
are you kidding?
I am an AEW guy and a bucks guy but I have never ever had a crack at anyone.
why is your opinion better than mine ?
and why are you allowed to have a go at me?

·
13,221 Posts
its really not

but if you are not interested to start with, i think we can agree you are most likely watching with one eye on something else / and might missed some evolution in their game?

the top of the industry example still applies - remember, they weren’t booked like vince’s favs - forced to the top of the card

they were at the top, booked by multiple bookers / promotions - making out that they are just basic is just bias - which is fine / like who you like - but its still bias
At this point I am biased. If they are against any combination of the lucha bros, PNP, SCU or Grayson and uno they can disappear.

I need them to face fresh tag teams for me to watch. I have to be in a good mood to watch them face death triangle like last week. Or there needs to be a hook like say cutler being murdered like this week to watch them

@RainmakerV2 knock it off there's no need for that

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
At this point I am biased. If they are against any combination of the lucha bros, PNP, SCU or Grayson and uno they can disappear.

I need them to face fresh tag teams for me to watch. I have to be in a good mood to watch them face death triangle like last week. Or there needs to be a hook like say cutler being murdered like this week to watch them

@RainmakerV2 knock it off there's no need for that
nothing wrong with that - i feel the same way about a lot of wrestlers

like Randy Orton for example - can’t even watch 1 min of his stuff - but geez, i’ll debate anybody who says he’s talentless or not a good wrestler

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,406 Posts
are you kidding?
I am an AEW guy and a bucks guy but I have never ever had a crack at anyone.
why is your opinion better than mine ?
and why are you allowed to have a go at me?
Have a go? It's not that serious lol. When did the internet get so sensitive? All I said was it doesn't surprise me that you would say that. You just called HBK far worse psychology wise than the Young Bucks. That's just..I don't know anyone who would say such a thing that's watched them both perform.

Reactions: DaveRA

·
13,221 Posts
nothing wrong with that - i feel the same way about a lot of wrestlers

like Randy Orton for example - can’t even watch 1 min of his stuff - but geez, i’ll debate anybody who says he’s talentless or not a food wrestler
Didn't say they weren't decent though I don't think they are as phenomenal in ring as some of their counterparts.

But they need some new dance partners. Preferably teams that can't wrestle like a moshpit or choose not to.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The ratings would suggest that people aren’t all that interested in the bucks
The Elite have been champs for several months now, with Kenny having a gimmick with huge potential, and the ratings have done nothing but go down.

So it’s either bad booking (which they are involved with) as evidenced by the non-existent best tag division in the world or they are just not draws.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Bucks are just jokes. I loved them in PWG because that's the promotion to give no fucks in. But when you're on national tv taking shots at your Daddy, it's pathetic. Try mocking people when you're better than them instead of trying to get noticed because of them.

It goes beyond The Bucks too. Maybe if it were only them that mocked WWE I'd have no problem with it. But AEW constantly mentioning or giving nods to WWE is sad. Just stop.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
They come across as marks. I used to pretend to be the rock in the playground. It's what they come across like. Basically created themselves on wwe smackdown(vg), gave themselves every cool looking move, every cool looking taunt and basically living out their created wrestler. Well my wrestler never sold on smackdown 2, so I won't.
If you pull a mean expression, then you're a heel.

I got hot when they did that "I'm sorry, I love you" fuck them. Not heel heat, but fuck you heat. That's ric flair and HBK not a load of indie marks trying to reenact everything they've ever seen. I'm triggered

·
Registered
99 Posts
same, think all the matches ive seen are the same but with the same guys, new dance partners needed.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts